IF YOU'RE INTERESTED
- Weatherhead School earns grant. Adams, Susan M. // Crain's Cleveland Business;02/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p27
Reports on the Web site of Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. Objective of the 'Weatherhead Connection' Web site; Comments on the electronic learning modules; Features of the Web site.
- PLUS. // Health Facilities Management;May2011, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p8
The article features the web site www.hfm.designview.com and the special report "Trends in Health Care."
- Free Web video service helps physicians educate patients. // Dermatology Times;Sep2008, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p120
The article reviews the video-sharing web site www.VideoMD.com from VideoMD.
- ON THE WEB WWW.MMM-ONLINE.COM. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jan2010, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p12
The article offers information on the contents found at the medical website, www.mmm-online.com, which include information on ways to manage diabetes and details on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) online direct-to-consumer (DTC) hearings.
- American Health Care Association Advocating Quality in Long-Term Care. White, Susan V. // JHQ Web Exclusives;2007, Vol. 29 Issue 6, pW6-24
The article reviews the web site American Health Care Association (AHCA) Advocating Quality in Long-Term Care.
- Home Health & Hospice Care accepting donations via Web site. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/06/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p41
Reports on the upgrade of the web site of Home Health and Hospice Care in Nashua, New Hampshire.
- Medical Marketplace. Butcher, Lola // HealthLeaders Magazine;May2008, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p17
The article reviews the medical marketplace web site Carol.
- Chicago firm's med mart pitch all in the details. Miller, Jay // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 27, p1
The article reviews the web site Cleveland Medical Mart and Tradeshow Facility at www.merchandisemart.com/clevelandmedicalmart/home.html of Merchandise Mart Properties Inc.
- ANA launches new health care reform Web site. Hansen, Hilary // American Nurse;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p9
The article reviews the new health care reform web site, located at www.maction.org/healthcare, from American Nurses Association (ANA).