Jeffrey Tucker on Liberty.me and How the Internet Undermines the Nation-State
- La instituciÃ³n de la ciberpolÃtica: gobernanza y cÃ³digo. MISSERI, Lucas Emmanuel // Chasqui (13901079);ago-nov2016, Issue 132, p261
This paper deals with the problem of politics in cyberspace. It deals with the hypothesis of a new and distinct institutional aspect that can be called "cyber-politics". This dimension is based on two founding forces: on one hand, the role of computer code in building the communicational network...
- Big Hollywood. Oddis, Michelle // Human Events;1/26/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p22
The article reviews the web site BigHollywood.com
- BOP LAUNCHES STELLAR 2010 CANDIDATES' PAGE. // Braille Forum;
The article reviews the web site for the 2010 Valley of the Sun candidates, located at www.ACB.org., from the American Council of the Blind.
- Make 'Em Laugh. Harris, Amy Julia // Politics (Campaigns & Elections);Aug2009, Issue 282, p20
The article reviews the web site Zolitics.com.
- Politivox ou les Ã©lections prÃ©sidentielles en mode veille. Texier, Bruno // Archimag;nov2011, Issue 249, p14
The article offers information on Politivox, online resource by the polling agency TrendyBuzz, developed through cooperation with the French journal Liberation, which aim is to monitor political tendencies.
- Bibliography. // Sweden Country Review;2012, p243
A bibliography on the subject of economy and politics is presented which includes the book "Britannica Book of the Year" edited by David Calhoun, and Web sites http://www.atlapedia.com/online/country_index.htm, and http://www.ethnologue.com and http://www.eb.com.
- MyGovernment. Alexander, Karen // Library Media Connection;May/Jun2012, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p95
The article reviews the database MyGovernment from Gale (Cengage Learning) and located at www.gale.cengage.com.
- Who stands for what. // BRW;2/25/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p15
The article reviews the web site located at www.politicalcompass.org.
- CQ Researcher Plus Archive. Bratney, Bethany // Library Media Connection;Oct2012, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p94
A review is presented for the website and online reference subscription service "QC Researcher Plus Archive," available at www.cqpress.com/product/Researcher-Online.html.