Ethics, economics, and healthcare finance reform
- Seven habits of alumni we'd be proud to call our own. Byron, William J. // Vital Speeches of the Day;9/1/95, Vol. 61 Issue 22, p695
Presents a speech by the Rector of the Jesuit Community and Distinguished Professor of Management of Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., delivered before the Association of Jesuit Student Personnel Administrators, Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on July 16, 1995, dealing with...
- The `good news' reconsidered. Schall, James V. // Vital Speeches of the Day;7/01/96, Vol. 62 Issue 18, p557
Presents a speech by Georgetown University professor, given before the Alpha Omega Center on May 5, 1996, dealing with the issue of Christianity.
- Books And The Intellectual Life. Schall, James V. // Vital Speeches of the Day;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p316
Presents a speech by Georgetown University professor James V. Schall delivered to the John Carroll Scholars regarding the value of literature.
- A History Of Communist Aggression. Dobriansky, Lev E. // Vital Speeches of the Day;9/15/61, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p719
Presents the text of a speech given by Lev E. Dobriansky of Georgetown University, which deals with the subject of communism.
- Life and Peace. Healy, Timothy // Vital Speeches of the Day;6/15/83, Vol. 49 Issue 17, p539
Presents the text of a speech given by Georgetown University president Timothy Healy on April 21, 1983, which deals with life and peace.
- Remarks at Georgetown University. Clinton, Bill // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;2/16/98, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p229
Presents the text of a speech given by the president of the United States on February 9, 1998 at Georgetown University which deals with social security.
- President Clinton. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Mutch, David // Christian Science Monitor;7/7/95, Vol. 87 Issue 155, p2
Presents brief information on the contents of US President Bill Clinton's speech at Georgetown University in Washington on July 6, 1995. Belief behind the speech.
- The University And World Security. Henle, R.J. // Vital Speeches of the Day;10/15/72, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p10
Presents the text of a speech given by the Reverend R. J. Henle, president of Georgetown University, on September 7, 1972, which deals with the contribution of universities in world security.
- Academic Truncation. Guthrie, Hunter // Vital Speeches of the Day;5/15/49, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p476
Presents the text of a speech given by Hunter Guthrie, president of Georgetown University, on May 1, 1949, which deals with the effects of university education on man.