"I had an affair with my coach"
- Letters to Editor. Chan, Victor; Fanning, Jason; McCallum, George; Sangha, Neil // Asian Pacific Post;5/21/2009, p15
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the sentence given to two Bank of China managers, elimination of airport scanners in Canada and accusations of abusing nannies against Liberal Member of the Parliament (MP) Ruby Dhalla.
- Teaching Is a Profession, Not a Means of Punishing Or Rehabilitating Criminals. Kohut Jr., Sylvester // Education Week;1/23/1985, Vol. 4 Issue 18, p25
A letter to the editor is presented about the sentence given to New York Jets defensive end Mark Gastineau, who was involved in a brawl and was ordered to serve as a teacher to adolescent offenders at a Rikers Island juvenile facility.
- Letters of support in criminal sentencing hearings. Raybin, David Louis // Tennessee Bar Journal;Jul2006, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p30
The article offers guidelines in writing a letter of support in criminal sentencing hearings in Tennessee.
- On Circumstantial Evidence. Kinder, F. S. // New Republic;5/7/30, Vol. 62 Issue 805, p329
Presents a letter to the editor in connection with the trial and conviction of housekeeper Eva Dugan for murder in Tucson, Arizona.
- Sentencing for Domestic Attempted Murders: "Special Interest Pleading"? Grant, Isabel; Parkes, Debra // Canadian Journal of Women & the Law;1997, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p196
This comment reviews a recent Ontario Court of Appeal decision on sentencing for men who attempt to kill spouses/former spouses. The authors criticize the Court's rejection of the relevance of evidence showing the systemic problem of violence against women and, in particular, of the level of...
- "How I Stole Her Away From the Other Guy". Morrison, Sarah // Cosmopolitan;Dec2003, Vol. 235 Issue 6, p138
Presents letters from readers on issues related to finding life partners.
- Affair with stripper exposed by paper trail. Van Buren, Abigail // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/19/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 118, p6
The article presents advisory letters including one on a husband's affair with a stripper, one on parents who have a 24-year-old developmentally disabled son, and one on a question about falling in love with the wrong person.
- It's over! // Glamour;Oct2002, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p140
Shares letters written by several women as they say goodbye to the man in their life.
- savage love. Savage, Dan // Outlook: Columbus;Nov2009, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p48
Two letters are presented related to relationship specifically on a woman seeking advice on how to balance a cuckold lifestyle with her future partner and how to handle an adulterous husband.