- Hot times on planet earth. Jockers, M. // Scholastic Update;4/21/89, Vol. 121 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the greenhouse effect. Cause; Effects; Solutions. INSET: Theory of the greenhouse effect..
- Greenhouse effect. // Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th Edition;Q2 2016, p1
Greenhouse effect: see global warming.
- The Greenhouse Effect. Snyder, Rick // American Vegetable Grower;Nov2003, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p24
Provides information on the greenhouse effect. Discussion of the greenhouse effect using the laws of physics; Example of the greenhouse effect; Financial impact of the greenhouse effect.
- The greenhouse effect gains ground. // UNESCO Sources;Mar96, Issue 77, p13
Discusses the phenomenon of greenhouse effect. Increase in greenhouse gases due to human activities.
- Words of warming. Middleton, Nick // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Oct99, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p60
Explains why the world is hotting up. Process of greenhouse effect; Importance of the greenhouse gases; Human intervention on the concentration of greenhouse gases.
- The greenhouse effect. Pesmen, C. // Seventeen;Jun89, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p162
Discusses the greenhouse effect, or global warming, which is beginning to affect the earth's temperature. Causes of greenhouse effect; Various greenhouse theories; Ways to reduce or delay the effect.
- Today's Changing Climate. // Monkeyshines on America;Mar99 Oceans & Oceanography Issue, p29
Presents information on the greenhouse effect caused by climate changes. Description of the greenhouse effect; Impact of a rise in temperature; Efforts to control the greenhouse effect.
- Appendix. // Coal & Clean Coal Report;2011, p351
An appendix is presented of the greenhouse effect and global climate change.
- The Greenhouse Effect (Book). O'Donoghue, Michael // Reading Time;May2004, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p25
Reviews the book "The Greenhouse Effect," by David Reiter.