- North Korea. // Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th Edition;Feb2013, p1
North Korea: see under Korea.
- Ichiro Ozawa. // Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th Edition;Q2 2016, p1
Ozawa, Ichiro, 1942â€“, Japanese political leader. The son of a prominent politician, Ozawa was elected (1969) to his late father's parliamentary seat. Then a member of the ruling Liberal Democratic party (LDP), he served in Prime Minister Yasuhiro's cabinet in the mid-1980s. In 1993 he...
- North Korea threatens. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/ 6/2013, pA02
North Korea threatens
- PICK OF THE DAY. // Mail on Sunday;4/14/2013, p66
North Korea Undercover - Panorama
- Country Map. // North Korea Country Review;2001/2002, p7
Features the map of North Korea.
- The Two Koreas. Simons, Craig // Junior Scholastic;3/28/2003, Vol. 105 Issue 15, p8
Compares the governmental structure of North Korea and South Korea.
- Regional review: South Korea. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Aug96, p14
Reports on South Korea's food aid for North Korea.
- News IQ. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;3/7/2005, Vol. 73 Issue 17, p8
Presents a quiz about North Korea.
- Food crisis goes from bad to worse in North Korea. Marquand, Robert // Christian Science Monitor;4/17/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 99, p8
Focuses on the food shortage in North Korea.