- blog roll. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;10/1/2011, p1
- blog roll. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;2015, p1
- blogrolling. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;2015, p1
- Blogroll: Hot and sweet. Day, Kat // Nature Chemistry;Nov2014, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p947
An abstract of the article "Blogroll: Hot and sweet" by Kat Day is presented.
- Blogroll: Friends and foes. Brower, Justin // Nature Chemistry;Jan2015, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p9
An abstract of the article "Blogroll: Friends and foes" by Justin Brower is presented.
- blogrolling. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;10/1/2011, p1
Creating a blog. Blogrolling tools are available to simplify the job of adding and removing links. It also may imply trading links between blog sites to increase the list. For information, visit www.blogrolling.com. See blog.
- Instant Influence. Swope, Christopher // Governing;Jul2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p20
Focuses on the use of political Weblogs in the Texas statehouse that allow its citizens to post comments and views about legislators. Concerns of press aide Kate Linkous on political Weblogs; Factors that influence former journalist Eileen Smith to post sarcastic comments about legislators;...
- So you want to be a blogger? // New Zealand Doctor;2/28/2007, p27
The article presents information on how to become a blogger. According to Wikipedia, a weblog is a web-based publication consisting of periodic articles which are normally in reverse chronological order. The common audience of a weblog are peers, patients and the general public. A person can...
- Slinging the Slang. Chen, Ann // Independent Banker;Aug2011, Issue 8, p82
The article presents information on several terms that are used in various social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and blogs. As stated, knowledge of essential terms can ease talking about social media and can be referred to in marketing plans. Terms related to Facebook such as Wall, News...
- Building an Accessible Blog. ROBERTS, LINDA // Intercom;Dec2010, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p35
The author offers tips to improve the accessibility of blogs. She recommends bloggers to provide a nonvisual representation for graphics. She advises them to ensure that the text included for a link is meaningful when read out of context. Other tips include using an accessible Completely...