- MIXED MEDIA. // Boys' Life;Mar2003, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p56
Features several electronic media for boys.
- Cover Art. // Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media;Spring89, Vol. 33 Issue 2, preceding p117
A drawing related to broadcasting and electronic media is presented.
- Will the electronic mouse slay the paper tiger? TILLIN, TONY // Pulp & Paper;Mar99, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p144
Focuses on the assumption that the electronic media will lessen the demand for paper. Why this hypothesis is wrong; Role of electronic media.
- Reversing the Literacy Decline by Controlling the Electronic Demons. Shenkman, Harriet // Educational Leadership;Feb85, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p26
Discusses the use of electronic media in education. Information on studies on the effect of electronic media on literacy; Details on the potential benefits of electronic technology in education; Disadvantages of electronic media in education.
- High-Tech Tools For Media Relations. Roche, Peter // Public Relations Tactics;Aug95, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p5
Cites high technology tools for media professionals. Electronic directories; Media contact management software; Media relations systems.
- Electronic Resources for Schools. Felix, Kathie // Multimedia Schools;Oct2002, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p51
Presents several educational software and electronic media products. Uses of the software in school; Ratings of the media products; Capability of the electronic media to relate to the K-12 curriculum.
- Electronic Media and Reading Habits. Jadhav, Pallavi Sachin // SIES Journal of Management;Apr-Aug2010, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p109
This article deals with Electronic Media and its impact on Higher Education. It describes different kinds of Electronic Media. It also briefly describes the Reading Habits in Digital media.
- Do not desensitize: Developing a policy for accompanying electronic materials. Seaman, Scott; Carter, Nancy // Information Technology & Libraries;Jun97, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p86
Discusses the development of a policy at the University of Colorado regarding information accompanying electronic media. Role of microcomputer technology in the academic industry; Focus of literature documented on electronic media; Factors associated with creating a policy for electronic media.
- Postcolonial Media Theory. Fernandez, Maria // Art Journal;Fall99, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p58
Investigates the possibility of a reconciliation between postcolonial studies and electronic media theory in India. Postcolonial theorists; Information on electronic media artists; Issue on feminism; Implications of postcolonial studies and electronic media on cultural identity.
- Bringing print media online. Sink, Melinda // World & I;Mar94, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p100
Discusses the impact of the growth of technology in print media. Availability of on-line services; Effects to both the producers and consumers of the print media; Drawbacks of an electronic newspaper; Electronic journalism; List of electronic media terms and their definitions.