- CRITICS' CHOICE. // Daily Mail;7/11/2012, p52
- That woman is a bit too emotional... throw her in the loony bin. BEL MOONEY // Daily Mail;11/23/2012, p36
- Why Matron was scary and Nanny really did know best. Pam Weaver // Daily Mail;2/15/2013, p58
- From a selfish old bag to a fat lazy cow, with lots of love. ROGER LEWIS // Daily Mail;11/ 1/2013, p70
- Facebook Launches Network For Ads Within Mobile Apps. KEVIN SHALVEY // Investors Business Daily;5/1/2014, pA04
- Christabel's IMMACULATE CONCEPTION. CRAIG BROWN // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p40
- The colors of socialism. Pitney Jr., John J. // Reason;June97, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p47
Discusses the modern socialism in the United States. Analysis of green socialism, gray socialism, baby-blue socialism and khaki socialism.
- John Dewey's concept of social science as social inquiry. Stone, George C. // International Social Science Review;1994, Vol. 69 Issue 3/4, p45
Discusses social scientist John Dewey's concept of social science as social inquiry. Definition of social science; Elements of social inquiry; Resolution of social problems.
- THEMES AND MOVEMENTS. // Journal of Modern Literature;1979 Supplement, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p583
Presents a bibliography on social themes and social movements.
- SUMMER QUIZ. // Community Care;7/23/2009, Issue 1780, p62
A quiz related to social service and social workers in presented.