- Recipe of the Month. // Body Bulletin;Jan2000, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p4
Presents a recipe for meatless chili.
- Freedom of chili. Rupp, B. // Country Journal;May88, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p44
Discusses chili and the many ways to prepare it. The `chili phenomenon'; History of chili; Preparation (types of meat, spices, etc.). INSET: Heat-tested chili recipes.;For chili lovers only. Related....
- This is chili?! // Consumer Reports;Oct90, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p688
Presents taste test results of canned chili and chili seasoning. What makes an excellent chili; Nutritional value; Recommendations. INSET: Chili's not silly.;Now that's chili!.
- How to make chili for 31 people in 30 minutes. // Men's Health;Mar99, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p146
Provides instructions for making a chili recipe.
- The slosh factor. Patoski, J.N. // Texas Monthly;Apr91, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p108
Interviews Chuck Thompson, self-proclaimed authority on canned chili and author of `Chuck Thompson's Canned Chili Report.' Elements judged on; Brand comparisons; Goal of report; Recent developments.
- What's all this recipe engineering stuff, anyhow? Pease, Bon // Electronic Design;11/02/98, Vol. 46 Issue 25, p158
Presents the recipe called RAP's Chili con Carne con Frijoles with Beans. Re-engineering of the printed recipe from the cookbook `Woman's Day Encyclopedia of Cookery'; Serving options.
- Log Cabin Chili Cook-Off. // Malakoff News (TX);3/16/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p2A
The article announces the 2nd Annual Frontier Festival Casi Chili Cook-Off that will be held by Log Cabin in Texas, on March 24, 2007.
- Vegetable chili. // Arthritis Today;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p12
Presents a recipe for vegetable chili. Identification of the ingredients; Nutrition information.
- The great chili challenge. Swisher, C.K. // Boys' Life;Jul91, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p18
Reports on how the World's Chili Cookoff in Terlingua, Tex., began. The two contestants; The outcome of the first cookoff; Recipe for Homemade 2-Alarm Chili.
- A Red State. EZELL, JIM // Texas Monthly;Jan2014, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Bowl of Dread" in the December 2013 issue.