- Garden fresh cooking. Cox, Jeff // Organic Gardening (08973792);Mar95, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p28
Features vegetable recipes. Includes recipe for beet green and cucumber soup; Method for making cucumber salsa; Procedure for making cole slaw.
- Garden fresh cooking. Cox, Jeff // Organic Gardening (08973792);Apr95, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p26
Presents vegetable recipes. Stuffed Baked Onions; Chanterelle Omelet.
- A taste of paradise. Cox, Jeff // Organic Gardening (08973792);Sep/Oct95, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p26
Presents two vegetable recipes from Steve Amaral, a chef from Maui's Kea Lani Hotel and nutritionist Anita Hirsch. Tofu Poke with Maui onions and Kula tomatoes; Anita's Carrot and Barley Salad.
- Garden fresh cooking. Cox, Jeff // Organic Gardening (08973792);Nov96, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p26
Presents recipes for vegetables. Includes Iroquois Three Sisters Soup; Red Bean Corn Dumplings; Me-Ang Kam.
- Chefs' and gardeners' favorite harvest recipes. Erney, Diana // Organic Gardening (08973792);Sep/Oct97, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p48
Presents harvest recipes from professional chefs. Italian-style Stewed Peppers; Summer Vegetable Stew; Pickled Vegetables Jardiniere.
- Healthy microwave cooking. Van Dyne, Elaine // Country Living;Apr93, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p172
Presents three seasonal vegetable dishes to welcome spring. Sweat-pea risotto; Gingered turnip soup; Steamed asparagus with red-pepper sauce; Materials and methods; More.
- Veggie table. Van Dyne, Elaine // Country Living;Jan1994, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p112
Presents recipes using vegetables as main ingredient. Eggplant pie; Vegetable empanadas.
- Veggie table. Van Dyne-Khosrova, Elaine // Country Living;Nov96, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p166
Presents recipes for cooking vegetables. Includes Stuffed Cabbage Loaf; Warm Red Cabbage and Apple Salad; Bok Choy and Tofu Soup; Ingredients; Cooking procedure.
- The best from the farmers' market. // Good Housekeeping;Aug95, Vol. 221 Issue 2, p106
Presents recipes for vegetable cookery. Includes Lemon-Anise Poached Pears; Roman-Style Green Beans; Pan-Roasted Garlic; Roasted Vegetables; Cherry Tomato Salad; Maine Blueberry Tart; Summer Salad Pizzas; Puff-Pastry Fruit Tarts; Tips on selecting, ripening and storing tomatoes. INSETS: Make...
- Health recipe of the month. // Medical Update;Jan95, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p5
Presents a vegetable lasagna recipe.