- Garden-Fresh Flavors In Every Dish. Glick, Danielle // Home Cooking;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p18
Presents several herb and vegetable recipes including Buttery Green Beans and Herbed Cream Cheese Veggie Dip.
- Recipe Card: ITALIAN WHITE BEAN & KALE SOUP. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Oct2009, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p7
A recipe for Italian white bean & Kale soup is presented.
- Vegetable Hash. // Texas: American Regional Cooking Library;2005, p38
Presents the recipe Vegetable Hash.
- Back to Your Roots. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Mar2003, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p12
Presents several vegetable recipes. Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Turnips With Caramelized Onions; Roasted Roots; Steamed Parsnips, Carrots & Pecans.
- dish OF THE MONTH. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Apr2010, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p16
A recipe for roasted vegetables is presented.
- in season. Gallagher, Judi // Sarasota Magazine;Jan2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p250
A recipe for potato leek soup is presented.
- SOMEONE'S IN THE KITCHEN. Razgaitis, Andy // Angels on Earth;May/Jun2010, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p53
A recipe for grilled vegetables is presented.
- Caramelized Bok Choy and Shiitakes. // Journal of Business (10756124);2/7/2008 Supplement, Vol. 23, p27
A recipe for caramelized bok choy and shiitakes is presented.
- Serve these easy roasted vegetables by themselves or with some low-fat sausages. // Journal of Business (10756124);2/7/2008 Supplement, Vol. 23, p28
A recipe for zingy roasted vegetables is presented.
- MAD SCRAMBLE. // Indianapolis Monthly;May2008, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p150
A recipe for City Market Frittata is presented.