- Veggie table. Van Dyne, Elaine // Country Living;Jun95, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p154
Informs about the historical origins and popularity of the green pea and mentions some recipes using peas.
- Sugar snap peas. // Essence (Essence);May98, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p158
Recommends sweet sugar snap peas as side dishes. Cooking procedure; Preparation for cooking; Nutrition contents.
- Peas. Birnbaum, Lene Cederham; Ortuzar, Gabriela // Bon Appetit;Apr93, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p76
Features several recipes using peas. Shrimp and pea shaom mai; Curried pea soup; Swedish potato, ham and pea salad; Pasta with cilantro, peas and smoked salmon.
- Chilled Spring Pea Soup. Boulud, Daniel // Food & Wine;Jul2008, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p114
A recipe for Chilled Spring Pea Soup is presented.
- Sugar Snap Peas. R. R.; R. P. // New York;6/11/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p57
A recipe for Pichet Ong's sugar snap pea salad with mint, parmesan, and almond puree is presented.
- PEA SOUP WITH TARRAGON. // Life Extension;Sep2008, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p90
A recipe for Pea Soup with Tarragon is presented.
- Chickpea Stew with Spinach and Chorizo. Kiesel, Marcia // Food & Wine;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p226
Presents the recipe for Chickpea Stew With Spinach and Chorizo
- Pea Shoots. R.R.; R.P. // New York;10/15/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 38, p69
A recipe is presented for Pea Shoots.
- SautÃ©ed Pea Tendrils. // Bon Appetit;Mar2007, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p101
A recipe "SautÃ©ed Pea Tendrils" is presented.
- orzo with garbanzo beans, goat cheese, and oregano. // Bon Appetit;Jun2008, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p72
A recipe for orzo with garbanzo beans, goat cheese and oregano is presented.