- The case for sausage. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;5/20/95, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p84
Reports on the popularity of sausage not only as breakfast item but as an all-day food item. Sausage varieties available from commercial producers and independent charcuteries; Side dishes that complement sausage recipes.
- Sausage: A link to dinner. Wallace, Janie; Johnston, Christine // Southern Living;Apr96, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p216
Presents a number of dinner recipes, made with sausage.
- The skinny on sausages. // Good Housekeeping;May96, Vol. 222 Issue 5, p115
Presents two recipes for ground turkey and ground chicken sausages.
- Russian freedom sausage. Salsbury, D.L. // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p68
Presents the Russian freedom sausage recipe. Origins of the recipe name; Ingredients; Alternative recipe; Procedure.
- Let's make some bockwurst und spatzel. Salsbury, D.L. // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Nov/Dec92, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p18
Suggests digging out the sausage stuffer and having an adventure making homemade bockwurst. `Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing'; Recipes and tips for making bockwurst and spatzel dumplings; Contact for supplies.
- sausage SURPRISES. Northwood, Barbara // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/23/2004, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p41
Presents several recipes using sausages.
- Fenway frank. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;9/19/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 38, p52
Presents the recipe for Fenway frank.
- SautÃ©ed German Sausages with Bacon and Apple Sauerkraut. // Food & Wine;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p190
Presents the recipe for SautÃ©ed German Sausages With Bacon and Apple Sauerkraut.
- Spicy Stewed Sausages with Three Peppers. // Food & Wine;Sep2006, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p148
A recipe for Spicy Stewed Sausages With Three Peppers is presented.
- Jamie's favourites. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/6/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 32, p62
A recipe for Sausages & Cauliflower Cheese Mash is presented.