- Cafe Lolo's grilled vegetable sandwich. Cox, Jeff // Organic Gardening (08973792);Jul/Aug96, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p22
Presents a recipe for grilled vegetable sandwich from Cafe Lolo in Santa Rosa, California. Ingredients; Procedures.
- Pick a pocket. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Sep98, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p11
Presents recipes that use different vegetables as ingredients. Artichokes; Right-On Raita; Horseradish Heaven; Sandwiches.
- Veggie burgers have a way of growing on you. Conover, Kirsten A. // Christian Science Monitor;7/25/96, Vol. 88 Issue 168, p14
Reports on the growing popularity of vegetable burgers in stores and restaurant menus in the United States. Brandnames of some veggie burgers; Initial reactions to the introduction of veggie burgers; Two types of veggie burgers.
- Light & easy. Luchejko, Maureen // Good Housekeeping;Oct94, Vol. 219 Issue 4, p204
Presents a recipe for Roasted Vegetable Sandwich.
- New ideas for: Veggie burgers. Lydecker, Toni // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p168
Discusses different ideas in preparing vegetable burgers. Vegetable burgers which customers prefer; Importance of burgers' size; Preparation and cooking of vegetables burgers. INSET: St. Agnes... (recipe).
- vegetable burgers with hummus. Plummer, Jennene // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/29/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 35, p52
Presents the recipe Vegetable Burgers With Hummus.
- summer meals that keep you slim. O'Hara, Julie // Shape;Aug2009, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p130
The article presents recipes for spicy pork sliders, goat cheese and roasted vegetable terrine and lemon-lavender cupcakes.
- Sandwiches: Creative & Classic. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2011, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p32
Several recipes for sandwiches including Vegetarian Croissant Sandwich, Cuban Torta with Savory Mustard, and Groque Madame Panini are presented.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun2005, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p112
This article covers information on the latest food products in the U.S. as of June 2005. New Kangaroo Omelet Sandwiches from Kangaroo Brands are handheld breakfast sandwiches. Each one is individually wrapped and contains a fully cooked omelet inside a no-fat, low-calorie Kangaroo pita bread....