- SHAZAM DEVISES AD-RETARGETING PROGRAM WITH FACEBOOK, MAKES ITS APP STICKIER. Peterson, Tim // Advertising Age;2/3/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p8
The article focuses on the introduction of a mobile device application by Internet industry firm Shazam allowing smartphone users to interact with television advertising during the broadcast of the Super Bowl football game and the company's advertising retargeting program created with social...
- Widgets Gone Wild. Brunelli, Richard // MediaWeek;12/10/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p14
The article focuses on widgets, which are small internet applications. It explains that the applications may become a popular form of advertising on the internet and other forms of digital media, such as cellular phones. The use of applications on the social network website Facebook is discussed...
- Lock and (down)load. Moore, Rodney J. // Marketing Tools;Oct97, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p22
Discusses software and Web sites for Internet advertising. Marketers' use of the DoubleClick tool in controlling the reach and frequency of Internet advertisements; FlyCast Communications' AdAgent software; Narrowline's Brought to You By real-time advertisement buying service; Intelligent...
- Following readers' footsteps. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Mar97, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p32
Introduces the computer software, Affinity from Starpoint Software. Chance for users to deliver targeted advertisements; Utilization of multiple methods for personalizing content and advertising on the Web; Features and capabilities; Ad system price.
- New player joins fray of Web ad targeters. Cleland, Kim // Advertising Age;2/24/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p76
Discusses the computer software Affinity Server, by StarPiont Software. A program for managing and delivering targeted, personalized content and advertising for Web sites. The program's ability to gather information and matches advertisements with visitors; Three Web sites that are testing the...
- New window on Web ads. Hannon, Brian // PC Week;02/02/98, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p36
Discusses AdController 2.0, software from Unicast Communications Corp. which combines fast delivery of content rich pop-up Web advertising with a reliable method of tracking how many people see the advertisement. How it works; Its use of polite or efficient bandwidth techniques to reduce the...
- AdSuite manages total online ad sales picture. Kerstetter, Jim // PC Week;02/09/98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p26
Focuses on AdSuite, a four-component software package from Solbright Inc. that manages billing, sales and banner advertising traffic for companies involved in online advertising. What the four components are and how they work; Platforms it is available on; Availability.
- Spin control. // PC Week;1/27/97, Vol. 14 Issue 4, pA6
Mentions the release of an suite of software and services from ADSmart Corp. that automates Web advertising management. Comments from Su Doyle.
- ComScore joins rush to introduce better video measurement. Davies, Jessica // New Media Age;1/13/2011, p08
The article reports on the launch of video measurement tool Video Metrix 2.0 by ComSore in Great Britain.