- Global Truss America Issues Statement Regarding Brand Name. // Musical Merchandise Review;Aug2011, Vol. 170 Issue 8, p6
The article presents a statement issued by Global Truss America in 2011 following allegations that a competitor is claiming that it is the authorized distributor of Global Truss products in the U.S. and Canada.
- White And Black Aluminum Square Truss. Sandberg, Marian // Live Design;Feb2008, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p58
The article evaluates a range of white and black aluminum square truss from Global Truss America.
- Dispute over Global Truss Distribution in U.S. Heats Up Again. // Projection, Lights & Staging News;Jul2011, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the heightened dispute between California-based German Light Products US Inc. (GLP) and Global Truss America LLC after the latter claims that it has been appointed as sole distributor of GLP products for the U.S. and Canada markets.
- ADJ Group Introduces New Global Truss Logo; GLP Debuts Cosmic Truss. // Projection, Lights & Staging News;Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the move of Global Truss America LLC to introduce a new logo for its Global Truss and Duratruss products, and the announcement of German Light Products (GLP) of marketing its truss merchandise under the Cosmic Truss brand.
- GLP Inc. Issues Statement on Distribution of Global Truss Products in the U.S. // Projection, Lights & Staging News;Mar2011, Vol. 12 Issue 2, preceding p1
The article reports on the move of GLP US Inc. president Mark Ravenhill to issue a statement following the trademark infringement case filed by Global Truss America LLC against GLP German Light Products GmbH in the U.S.
- STAGE EQUIPMENT. // Lighting Dimensions;Dec2004 Supplement, p65
Introduces several stage equipments. Features of the Roll Storage Cart from American Harlequin Corp.; Variety of lighting trussing from Global Truss America; Specifications of the SR6 rigid column technology from Gala Systems Inc.
- Global Truss Files Trademark Infringement Suit Against GLP. // Projection, Lights & Staging News;Feb2011, Vol. 12 Issue 1, pC1
The article reports on the move of Global Truss America LLC to file a lawsuit against GLP German Light Products GmbH and Mark Ravenhill, President of GLP US Inc. for alleged trademark infringement, misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair business practices and other violations of the Lanham...
- Skeleton Crew. // Musical Merchandise Review;Oct2012, Vol. 171 Issue 10, p72
The article features Global Truss America, a U.S. company that sells trussing products for the stage, production, exhibit and retail display markets under the Dura Truss brand. Topics include the company's founder Danny Cabrera who first noticed the possibilities of bringing pro-style trussing...
- Global Truss Clamps Get TÃœV Approval. // Stage Directions;Dec2008, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on the Technischer Ãœberwachungsverein (TÃœV) certification received by Global Truss America LLC's nine clamp models. According to the article, TÃœV certification are given to products that are recognized for its safety and quality. Global Truss general manager Ken Kahn...