- Endangered Species co-exist Chocolate. // Candy Industry;Jun2010 Supplement, pRC5
The article evaluates the new co-exist line chocolates from Endangered Species Chocolate LLC.
- New Photography Replaces Artistic Line Drawings. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Oct2008, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p249
The article introduces chocolate bars from Endangered Species.
- Endangered Species Chocolate Launches New Treat-Sized Varieties. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;May2007, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p108
The article reports on the launch of several assortments of dark chocolates from Endangered Species Chocolate including the Premium Organic Dark Chocolate, Supreme Dark Chocolate and Extreme Dark Chocolate.
- Chocolate that makes a world of difference. Amire, Roula // Candy Industry;Jul98, Vol. 163 Issue 7, p18
Focuses on the gourmet chocolates marketed and manufactured by Endangered Species Inc. featuring endangered animals on the package. Synopsis of the animals featured on the chocolate bars; Growth of the firm since its establishment by Jon Stocking.
- Endangered Species Dark Chocolate Sea Salt & Almond, and Dark Chocolate with Cherry Bar. Lindell, Crystal // Candy Industry;Feb2013, Vol. 178 Issue 2, p19
The article offers brief information on Endangered Species Chocolate LLC's dark chocolate sea salt and almond bar and dark chocolate with cherry bar.
- From obsolete to chic. // Candy Industry;Oct2007, Vol. 172 Issue 10, p33
The article focuses on the line of clutch purses, shoulder bags and bracelets, made from chocolate bar wrappers, launched by Endangered Species Chocolate and partner Ecoist.
- Dark Chocolate with Vanilla Chai, Dark Chocolate with Pumpkin Spice and Almonds bars. // Candy Industry;Nov2013, Vol. 178 Issue 11, p21
The article offers brief information on the dark chocolate with vanilla chai bars, dark chocolate with pumpkin spice bars, and almond bars from Endangered Species Chocolate LLC.
- Filled bar line. Lindell, Crystal // Candy Industry;Mar2014, Vol. 179 Issue 3, p15
The article offers brief information on the dairy and gluten free filled line of chocolate bar from Endangered Species Chocolate.
- Sweet Success. McCormick, Meghan // Indianapolis Monthly;Jul2007, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p92
The article presents information related to Indianapolis, Indiana-based Endangered Species Chocolate Co., a maker of all-natural and organic chocolate. It has been stated that this company has one of the most ecofriendly office buildings in the city. The building is designed to meet the...