- Grey Goose: The essence of perfection. // Caribbean Business;6/5/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 21, p26
The article evaluates the Grey Goose vodka produced in the Cognac, France.
- Vodka Yat - Yat; Rye; Mild; with Horseradish; with Garlic. // MarketWatch: Drinks;Nov2006, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p6
The article evaluates five categories of Vodka Yat from Vodochnaya Artel Yat.
- SMIRNOFF TAPS INTO COFFEE. // National Liquor News;Oct2012, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p72
The article evaluates the Smirnoff Espresso vodka from the brewery Diageo PLC.
- I'LL HAVE A DOUBLE. // National Liquor News;Dec2008, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p29
The article evaluates the Vincent Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka.
- Absolut Gets Crafty with Bartender's Vodka Series. Zimmerman, Liza B. // Cheers;Jun2013, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p15
The article previews the Herbaceous Lemon vodka released by Absolut.
- spirited recycling. Garbee, Jenn // Cooking Light;Nov2013, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p24
The article presents product reviews of the gin and vodka by Re:Find Distillery.
- Ciroc Vodka. // FADER;Apr/May2010, Issue 67, p116
The article evaluates a vodka produced by Ciroc.
- ABSOLUT WILD TEA'S NZ DEBUT. // FMCG;Apr2012, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p63
The article evaluates the Absolut Wild Tea vodka from Absolut Co.
- Vodka on a budget from Eliot's. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;5/30/2013, Issue 104, p27
The article offers a preview of six flavors of the Mysthic vodka by a drink company Eliot.