- SOFTWARE & SERVICES. // Accounting Today;6/7/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p38
The article reviews several software tools including the eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) Consistency Suite from XBRL US Labs, the Student Care Center from Universal Accounting, and the MeetingZone software from MeetingZone and MetraTech Corp.
- iXBRL DIRECTORY. // Accountancy;Dec2012, Vol. 149 Issue 1432, p38
A directory is presented for companies that offer iXBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) services in Great Britain.
- More XBRL Vendors. BARLAS, STEPHEN; DOWSETT, CHRISTOPHER; VERSCHOOR, CURTIS; WILLIAMS, KATHY // Strategic Finance;Aug2001, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p19
The article introduces eXtensible Business Markup Language (XBRL) tools. E-Numerate's Prototype XBRL product for corporate financial reporting is examined, including a description of the program's capabilities. An overview of IBMATRIX's accounting system is also provided, with tools for creating...
- XBRL Vendor List. Hannon, Neal // Strategic Finance;Jun2001, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p70
The article presents a list and reviews several XBRL vendors, including ACCPAC Advantage Series, the CaseWare Working Papers product, and the eKeeper CFO Virtual Desktop System (Q3).
- XBRL Certification on the Way. Whitehouse, Tammy // Compliance Week;Oct2012, Vol. 9 Issue 105, p9
The article reports on the possible development of a professional XBRL certification in the U.S.
- Learning a new language to talk to the taxman. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr2012, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p92
The article reports that the accounting industry in Ireland is adopting the iXBRL business reporting language as of September 2013.
- XBRL Developments. Hucklesby, Mark; Macdonald, Josef // Chartered Accountants Journal;Feb2001, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p46
Reports on developments in eXtensible Business Reporting Language, a freely available electronic language for internal and external reporting. Institutes' XBRL County Business Case; Joining of the Hong Kong Society of Accountants at XBRL.org as a Steering Group member; Web sites that contain...
- NEW TAXONOMY COULD BROADEN XBRL APPEAL. Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;12/9/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p10
No abstract available.
- Keeping tags. Abernethy, Mark // Bulletin with Newsweek;9/17/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6342, p58
Reports the role of Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) in avoiding accounting problems in Australia. Incapacity of the computer language to stop corporate fraud; Aim of XBRL to aid in the production of financial reports; Interest of businesses using analysts in the language.