- The race of the millennium: CD-ROM versus the textbook. Mann, Jotinder S.; Lu, Yvette C.; Grzybowski, Stefan C.W. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;12/14/99, Vol. 161 Issue 12, p1527
AbstractObjective:To determine whether CD-ROMs are as fast as everyone thinks they are.Methods:A grand contest between 2 textbooks and their electronic versions, held with the help of 10 victims.Results and interpretation:We can't be expected to tell you that now. You'll have to read the paper.
- CD/DVD Cheers and Jeers for 1998. Jacso, Peter // Information Today;Jan1999, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p33
Describes the best and worst CD and DVD products of 1998. Best CD-ROM database deal; Best CD-ROM series; Best new business CD-ROM database; Best visualization tool for statistical information; Most innovative CD-ROM; Best multimedia literary title; Best DVD-ROM drives; Worst CD-ROM database;...
- Chinon Intros Crystal Collection CD-ROM Library. // Information Today;Jan1992, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p33
Reviews the CD-ROM "Crystal Collection" from Chinon America Inc.
- Bioengineering Progress Unfolds on CD-ROM. // Information Today;Jan1992, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p35
Reviews the CD-ROM "Ei BioDisc," from Ei/Engineering Information Inc.
- ProQuest Magazine Express from UMI. // Information Today;Jan1993, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p24
Reviews the CD-ROM ProQuest Magazine Express from UMI Inc.
- Global NewsBase from MAID. Rosen, Linda // Information Today;Apr1995, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p34
Reviews the Global NewsBase CD-ROM from Market Analysis and Information Database Inc.
- Compton's MultiMedia Encyclopedia. Rosen, Linda // Information Today;Jun1992, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p25
Reviews the CD-ROM Britannica Software from Compton Inc.
- DATABASE & DISK REVIEWS. LaGuardia, Cheryl // Library Journal;6/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 11, p104
Reviews the CD-ROM 'Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test. 3d Edition,' by Cambridge University Press.
- Topics in International Health: Sexually Transmitted Infections, 2nd ed (Book). Prime, K. P. // Sexually Transmitted Infections;Apr2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p156
Reviews the CD-ROM titled "Topics in International Health: Sexually Transmitted Infections."