- New Finnish Reactor Starting Up In 2013. // Energy Daily;6/8/2010, Issue 107, p3
The article reports that the nuclear reactor being built by the energy company Areva in Finland will start its commercial operation in 2013 as Finnish regulatory authorities have resolved issues about its instrumentation and control systems.
- AREVA forms a joint venture to develop its mining activities in Mongolia. // World Mining News;11/1/2013, p3
The article reports on the joint venture formed by mining company AREVA and Mongolian state-owned nuclear company MON-ATOM, called AREVA Mines LLC, to develop its mining activities in Mongolia.
- AREVA's Â£400m for UK suppliers. // Process Engineering;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p29
The article presents information on the memoranda of understanding signed by nuclear power company, AREVA SA with Great Britain firms to avail components and services for its new European Pressurized Reactor (EPR) nuclear reactors in the country.
- Areva to appeal exclusion from TemelÃn bid. GREENE, ANDREW // Prague Post;10/10/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 41, pB4
The article reports that exclusion from a nuclear power plant contract in Temelin, Czech Republic will be appealed by Areva SA.
- AREVA Sells T&D Business Unit. // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2010, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the move made by Areva Group in selling its transmission and distribution business.
- No Yucca Should Mean 'Yes' Recycling. Spring, Nancy // Power Engineering;Jun2009, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p14
The author relates her tour of Areva's La Hague in France which is said to be the largest nuclear fuel/reprocessing recycling plant in the world. It says that each year, spent fuel from about 90 to 100 nuclear reactors can be recycled there. At present, the country's nuclear waste is stored in...
- AREVA to dismantle Swedish research reactors. // Engineer (Online Edition);7/16/2014, p6
The article discusses the contract obtained by AREVA from SVAFO for the dismantling of the R2-0 and R2 research reactors near NykÃ¶ping, Sweden.
- Niger has ordered an audit of French nuclear group Areva's uranium mines. // African Business News;9/27/2013, p1
The article reports that Niger has ordered an audit of French nuclear energy provider Areva SA's uranium mines in West Africa as it presses for a better deal in talks over a long-term contract.
- Areva close to solution with Niger government on uranium contracts. // African Business News;3/10/2014, p6
The article reports that French nuclear group Areva SA has taken a vital step in negotiations with the Niger government on new contracts to mine uranium.