India Nuclear Energy 2014
- Report of the 66th Congress of the Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis. Hiltner, Richard; Chase, Sandra M. // American Journal of Homeopathic Medicine;Summer2012, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p89
Information on issues discussed during the 66th Congress of the LMHI that held in New Delhi, India from December 1-4, 2011. Various issues discussed during the conference includes public health initiatives, homeopathic education and policies, and applied homeopathy. The conference was attended...
- Regional R.E.P. Meeting Updates Trainers, Promotes Collaboration. // PM Network;Nov2012 Supplement, p21
The article mentions PMI India's third regional R.E.P Meeting of 2012 which was held in Bangalore, India and focused on the theme of sharing ideas on purposeful collaborations.
- LISTINGS. // BioSpectrum;Sep2012, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p76
A calendar of events related to the life sciences industry in India is presented, including Healthex International 2012 expo from September 7-9, 2012, the Proteins & BioPharma Asia Congress from September 10-11, 2012, and the InformexINDIA from September 12-14, 2012.
- News Brief. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;4/1/2014, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p524
The article reports on the participation of American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHA) chief executive officer (CEO) Paul W. Abramowitz in the 2014 Indian Congress of Pharmacy Practice and the Inaugural Convention of the Indian Association of Colleges of Pharmacy in Karnataka, India.
- Conference Calendar Details. // Indian Journal of Anaesthesia;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p540
A calendar of conferences and conventions to be held in South India from October-December 2013 is presented which includes ICA CON - 2013, BJSAC 2013 and ISAAPCON - 2013.
- IANCON 2014: Chandigarh. Khadilkar, Satish V. // Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology;Oct2014 Supplement 2, Vol. 17, pS141
This year we are meeting in PGI Chandigarh for the 22 nd Annual conference of the Indian Academy of Neurology. Dr Vivek Lal, Dr Manish Modi and their colleagues have left no stone unturned to make this meeting a success. The academy has taken every effort to ensure that the scientific program is...
- Message from the Organising Committee. Prabhakar, Sudesh; Lal, Vivek; Modi, Manish // Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology;Oct2014 Supplement 2, Vol. 17, pS142
The article presents a message from the organizing committee of the 22nd annual conference of Indian Academy of Neurology (IANCON) 2014. It outlines the work of the committee to provide participants an experience worth remembering. These include the academic initiatives introduced in IANCON 2014...
- 69th Indian Dental Conference. // IDA Times;Aug2015, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p1
The article offers information on the Indian Dental Conference to be held in New Delhi, India from 19 to 21 February 2016.
- IANCON 2016: Kolkata. Khadilkar, Satish V. // Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology;2016 Supplement, Vol. 19, pS1
The article offers information on the 24th Annual conference of the Indian Academy of Neurology IANCON 2016 to be held in Kolkata, India and mentions efforts from academy to ensure high standards of the scientific program.