- Â¡Vamos a Bailar! // What's Up? Annapolis;Oct2011, p27
The article offers information on the debut performance of Ballet Hispanico at the Strathmore Music Center in North Bethesda, Maryland on October 28, 2011.
- Ballet Hispanico celebrates year 25. Schulman, Jennie // Back Stage;11/24/95, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p9
Reports on the 25th anniversary celebration of Ballet Hispanico. Featured presentations at The Joyce Theater in New York City; Schedule of performances.
- Hispanic almanac. // Hispanic;Mar1995, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p8
Informs that March 21, 1806 is the birthday of Mexican statesman Benito Juarez. How he was a key figure in the overthrow of dictator Santa Anna in 1855; Accomplishments during his tenure as Mexican president; How this day is a Mexican national holiday.
- A first lady's courageous voyage. Gugliotta, B. // Americas;Mar1992, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p20
Discusses the lives of Margarita and Benito Juarez, who became Mexico's first native president, and how they helped each other to further Benito's political and social causes as well as the conventions against mixed marriages. Benito's commitment to revolutionary changes; Inequalities in...
- Ballet Hispanico celebrates Latino/African cultural crossroads. ALLEN, ZITA // New York Amsterdam News;12/8/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 49, p19
The article previews a performance by Latino dance company, Ballet Hispanico, at the Apollo Theater, New York, on December 17, 2011.
- Ballet Hispanico. Rose, David James // Hispanic;Aug1994, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p8
Spotlights the Ballet Hispanico, seven women and six men who blend ballet and modern dance techniques with Hispanic music, history and movement traditions. Founder Tina Ramirez; The group's second appearance at the DanceAspen Festival in Colorado, August 10-13, 1994.
- DANCE. // New Yorker;11/29/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 38, p14
The article presents a calendar of dance events for New York City for November 2010 including the "Radio City Christmas Spectacular" dance production at Radio City Music Hall, the ballet "The Nutcracker" at Lincoln Center, and a performance from the Ballet Hispanico dance company.
- Big leap. AGOVINO, THERESA // Crain's New York Business;4/14/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p25
The article reports that an 800,000 dollars makeover of the facade and lobby will be started by Ballet Hispanico in June 2014 at its headquarters in New York, with architecture and interior design firm SUK Design Group tasked with its redesign, slated for completion in fall 2014.
- HOT JOBS. PANARA, SUZANNE // Crain's New York Business;4/23/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p0037
The article offers information on the job description, required credentials, and salary of the executive director at Ballet Hispanico.