- Rarified Ayres. Harry, Lou // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/23/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p37
The article reviews the exhibition "That Ayres Look" as part of the series "You are There" at the history center of the Indiana Historical Society that will run through August 6, 2016.
- Introduction. Filene, Benjamin; Horrigan, Brian // Journal of American History;Jun2011, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p128
An introduction to a section of the issue on exhibition reviews is presented which discusses reviews of exhibitions at the International Spy Museum, the Indiana Historical Society (IHS), and the U.S. National Museum of American Jewish History.
- Indiana Historical Society (IHS). // MAC Newsletter;Jul2010, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p24
The article announces that the Indiana Historical Society (IHS) has opened its Indiana Experience which features 'time travel' exhibition programs such as the "Destination Indiana," and the "You Are There."
- The Indiana Experience: "You Are There.". Dichtl, John // Journal of American History;Jun2011, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p129
The article reviews the series of exhibitions "The Indiana Experience: 'You Are There,'" at the Indiana Historical Society (IHS) in Indianapolis, Indiana, which includes several exhibitions that opened between March 20, 2010, and February 22, 2011.
- Project Documents Indiana LGBT History. Lee, Mark A. // Word (Word Publications - Ted Fleischaker);Oct2015, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p9
The article discusses a project undertaken by the author to document LGBT history for Indiana at the Indiana Historical Society, which included interviews with members of the LGBT community, which were videotaped; and his photograph exhibition "A Visual Journey: From AIDS to Marriage Equality."
- Historical society reports more visitors at Indiana Experience. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/27/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 53, p13
The article focuses on the report by Indiana Historical Society that there is an increase by 71 percent in the Indiana Experience.
- Indiana Historical Society (IHS). // MAC Newsletter;Jan2010, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p18
The article reviews the web site Collections and Library, located at http://www.indianahistory.org/library/, from the Indiana Historical Society (IHS).
- Snooky Hendricks: an urban legend. Maurer, Mickey // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p10A
The author reflects on the Charles "Snooky" Hendricks, an advocate for the African-American community who attended the "You Are There 1968: Robert Kennedy Speaks" exhibit of the Indiana Historical Society and murdered near his home on March 17, 1997.
- IHS Announces Indiana Gay & Lesbian Collecting Initiative. // Word (Word Publications - Ted Fleischaker);Dec2014, p47
The article reports the launching by the Indiana Historical Society (IHS) as of late 2014 of its Indiana LGBT Collecting Initiative to collect, preserve and archive materials documenting the history, tradition and culture of Indiana's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.