Chamber workshop details stimulus options for businesses
- Small businesses to benefit from Obama's stimulus plan. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;3/19/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p14
Information about the topics discussed at a roundtable discussion among Small Business Administration (SBA) partners in Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands and SBA district director JosÃ© Sifontes, is presented. The topic centered on the economic stimulus package under the American Recovery and...
- GSA talks government work. BASSETT, ELIZABETH // Fort Worth Business Press;8/3/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p22
The article discusses the North Texas Stimulus Summit held on July 28, 2009. Representatives from the General Services Administration (GSA), North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG), and the Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Business Council discussed how businesses can win government...
- The Obama Stimulus Package: What's In It For You. // Aging News Alert;3/27/2009, p1
The article offers information on the audioconference "The Obama Stimulus Package: What's In It For You?" going to be held in the U.S. on April 16, 2009 from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m EST.
- Recovery Board Presents an Intergovernmental Dialogue on ARRA in Sacramento. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;8/23/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 15, p1
The article offers information about the one-day session being hosted by the U.S. Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board for intergovernmental discussion on the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009 on August 30, 2010 in Sacramento, California.
- (ARRA) HHS to Hold Webinars For Recovery $$$ Grants. // Children & Youth Funding Report;8/7/2009, p30
The article reports that to provide information and general guidance, the U.S. Health & Human Services Department (HHS) will hold a Webinar series targeted toward potential applicants of American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) grants.
- EVENTS. // GPP eNews;8/7/2009, p3
The article offers information on a national training course focusing on the bond provisions in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, which will be offered by the Council for Development Finance Agencies (CDFA) on September 17 and 18, 2009.
- Bayfront Business Expo and Job Fair. // La Prensa San Diego;7/10/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p4
The article offers information on the National City Bayfront Business Exposition and Job Fair to be held in San Diego, California in July 16, 2009.
- WHERE DID FEDERAL STIMULUS DOLLARS GO? // Tech & Learning;Mar2010, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p18
Information about the symposium titled "Stimulating Equity? The Impact of the Federal Stimulus Act on Educational Opportunity," which was held in February 2010 at Teachers College, Columbia University, New York is presented.
- Recovery Act Audio Conference Set for April 22. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;4/6/2009, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p14
The article offers information on the "The American Reinvestment and Recovery Act of 2009," audio conference to be held on April 22, 2009.