Stem Cell Summit in October will focus on policy debate
- Congress Chairman. Eslaminejad, Mohamadreza Baghaban // Cell Journal (Yakhteh);Summer2011 Supplement, Vol. 13, p3
The article offers information on the seventh congress on Stem Cell Biology and Technology to be held in Tehran, Iran from September 7 to 9, 2011.
- 3rd Precongress Educational Course on Stem Cells. Ebrahimi, Marziyeh // Cell Journal (Yakhteh);Summer2011 Supplement, Vol. 13, p52
The article offers information on the third pre-congress educational course on stem cell biology and technology to be held on September 6, 2011.
- Stem cell conference set for Jan. 20-23. // Medical Device Daily;1/18/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p4
The article offers information on the Society for Biological Engineering's First International Conference on Stem Cell Engineering to be held at the Coronado Island Marriott Resort in Coronado Island, California from January 20-23, 2008.
- Stem Cells Move from Lab to the Clinic. Gwynne, Peter // Genomics & Proteomics;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p33
Highlights the conference held in Singapore in 2003, focusing on advances in stem cell research. Application of stem cells to gene therapy; Collection of stem cells through cloning; Potential role in Parkinson's disease therapy; Indications that adult pancreatic stem cells may not exist;...
- 3rd International Conference on Stem Cells and Cancer (ICSCC-2012): Proliferation, Differentiation and Apoptosis. // Current Science (00113891);1/10/2012, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p128
The article offers information on the "3rd International Conference on Stem Cells and Cancer (ICSCC-2012): Proliferation, Differentiation and Apoptosis," to be held on October 27-30, 2012.
- Stem cell funding fight now key topic for summit. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;9/13/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p3
The article presents information on the sixth annual World Stem Cell Summit to be held in Detroit, Michigan during October 4-6, 2010.
- Morrow Institute's Allan Wu MD, to Present at Stem Cells 2012 Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;1/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the Stem Cells 2012 global conference to be held in San Diego, California on February 3, 2012 which will feature a presentation from Allan Wu, managing director of Morrow Institute.
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells, Cancer Stem Cells, and the Hematopoietic Stem Cell Niche. Pedersen, Elisabeth A.; Shiozawa, Yusuke; Taichman, Russell S. // IBMS BoneKEy;Jan2010, p38
The article discusses a session on hematopoietic stem cells (HSC), cancer stem cells (CSC) and the HSC niche held at the IX International Meeting on Cancer Induced Bone Disease from October 28-31, 2009 in Arlington, Virginia. Laura Calvi from Rochester, New York discussed that CSCs regulation by...
- Researchers push for collaboration in stem cell work. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/22/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 38, p7
Information about the topics discussed during the annual meeting of the Connecticut Stem Cell Technology Symposium in September 2008 in Connecticut is presented. It features the collaboration of Applied Biosystems, Connecticut United for Research Excellence, and Rutgers Stem Cell Research...