Intolerance in the name of advocacy
- Letters. Duffy, Robin; Fabricius, Kim; Dean, Jack; Brueck, Michael; Selby, Rosalind; Linsey, Peter // Reform Magazine;Dec2014/Jan2015, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles including "A good question: What is worhip for?" in the November 2014 issue, "Taking sides in Gaza" in September 2014 issue, and "In defence of Paul" in the October 2014 issue.
- Remarks Prior to a Meeting With Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel. Obama, Barack // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/1/2014, p1
The article presents the speeches by U.S. President Barack Obama and Prime Minister of Israel Bibi Netanyahu prior to their meeting at the White House in Washington, D.C. on October 1, 2014. Topics covered include Iran's nuclear program, the conflict in Gaza, the Islamic State of Iraq and the...
- The six-pointed star that separates good bigotry from bad. Powell, Dennis E. // Athens News;9/15/2014, p4
The article discusses the issue of bigotry against Jews. Topics discussed include Anti-Semitism, Hamas operating from Gaza, terrorist group Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), terror attacks in Israel, Israel's fight against ISIS, actions taken by Israel, Palestinians, hatred against Jews,...
- Obama's speech: Defending the 'indefensible'? Silverman, Jared // New Jersey Jewish News;5/26/2011, Vol. 65 Issue 21, p20
The author discusses the speech of U.S. President Barack Obama at the State Department in May 2011 related to the issues in Middle East which include the 1967 borders of Israel and Palestine.
- Jewish Settlers Purchase Building in Jerusalem's Arab Neighborhood. // Israel Faxx;8/24/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 169W, p11
The article focuses on Israeli Jewish Ateret Cohanim settler organization activists buying property in Jerusalem, which is anticipated to trigger unrest among Jews and Arab settlers of the region.
- 'A pure result of incitement'. // New Jersey Jewish News;11/20/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 47, p22
The author reflects on the gruesome murders of Israeli worshipers in a synagogue in Jerusalem by Palestinian terrorists focusing on the views of several political leaders that these attacks occurred out of incitement of conflicts between Israel and Palestine.
- Activists to rally in support of Palestinian resistance. // Arab American News;10/17/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1549, p8
The article informs that community organizations including Al-Awda and the Palestine Right To Return Coalition are providing support for Palestinians' resistance to Israeli forces and also mentions several rallies organized by activists for the same issue.
- Israeli calls U.S. remarks on excessive force "foolish". // Arab American News;10/17/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1549, p21
The article reports that Israel has declared the U.S. suggestions as foolish that it used excessive force following Palestinian stabbings and mentions the statement issued by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, on the use of legitimate force by Israel.
- Brazzil Mag. // Brazzil Mag;4/1/2010, p1
The article reports that Brazil's Foreign minister, Celso Amorim, has said that greater participation of the countries of the IBSA, that includes India, Brazil and South Africa, is required for the peace talks between Israel and Palestine. Amorim said that the countries of the IBSA support the...
- Empty Gestures. // Baltimore Jewish Times;1/9/2015, Vol. 342 Issue 2, p8
The author talks about Israel withholding tax revenue collected on behalf of and supposed to be passed on to the Palestinian Authority (P.A.) in Palestine after the P.A. signed 20 international conventions.