Secure The Border, Let's Build A Wall
- Inhumane border policy killed migrants in trailer, bishop says. // National Catholic Reporter;5/30/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 30, p8
Focuses on the inhumane border policy in Texas. Death of migrants found at the back of a trailer truck; Call of U.S. bishops for a more just border policy.
- Secure national borders in a smart way. Corryn, John // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);1/25/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p2
The article comments on the apparent lack of progress in efforts to reform the broken immigration laws of the U.S. and secure its national borders.
- Migrate, Immigrate, Emigrate. // Cobblestone;May/Jun2013, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p48
The article presents definitions of terms migrate, immigrate, and emigrate as of May 2013 in relation to political boundary crossings and the movement of people.
- Fence going up on North Korea's border with China to block mass defections. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;8/29/2007, p14
The article reports that North Korea has been constructing a fence along parts of its border with China to stop mass defections due to hunger, poverty and suppression. North Korean workers have been spotted during the past month erecting wire fences along a 10-kilometer area near a narrow...
- Look North to Fix Immigration. HARROP, FROMA // Progressive Populist;7/1/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p6
The author comments on the immigration problem facing the U.S., especially in the northern region of the country close to the U.S.-Canada borderline.
- Border interruptions and spatial disobediences beyond the scene of the political. // Darkmatter Journal: In the Ruins of Imperial Culture;2015, Issue 12, p1
An essay is presented about political issues concerning migration and border studies.
- Strapping the Mexican Woman Immigrant: The Convergence of Reproduction and Production. Wilson, Tamar Diana // Anthropological Quarterly;Spring2006, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p295
This article reflects on the reasons behind an exceptionally predominant Mexican males immigrating to the U.S. First, on a transnational level, the once typical patterns of male recurrent migration, with multiple border crossings over a working career, has been replaced by a pattern of more...
- Border policies: time to try again. Waxman, Lionel // Inside Tucson Business;05/28/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 10
Comments on the efficacy of border policies in United States. List of items prohibited for transport in the US; Impact of the restriction on the availability of drugs; Opinion on the entrance of undocumented immigrants.
- Euroseptic. Palmer, John // New Statesman & Society;3/3/95, Vol. 8 Issue 342, p16
Discusses the fears of the political leaders in Great Britain concerning possible mass immigration if the European Union border controls are removed. Debate about the future of the union; Government's insistence on the sanctity of the British national veto in the union's Council of Ministers;...