- Gun control group gives Obama an 'F'. O'Brien, Michael // Hill;1/19/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on a failing grade of U.S. President Barack Obama rated by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence because of his alleged runaway from gun control in the country.
- Thank you again! King, John; King, Joyce // American Agriculturist (0161-8237);Mar2013, Vol. 210 Issue 3, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about gun-control in the U.S.
- Pro-gun America Quiet, Contemplative in Wake of Sandy Hook Massacre. // Moderate Voice;12/17/2012, p7
The article reports that calls for stricter gun control due to the Sandy Hook, Connecticut school shooting have drawn no response from pro-firearm organizations and politicians in the U.S.
- Comprehensive approach to end gun violence. Gonzales, Alberto // Hill;12/21/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 146, p14
The author reflects on the need for more gun control after the shooting incident in Newtown, Connecticut.
- It is time to demand an assault weapons ban. // National Catholic Reporter;1/4/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p26
The author argues for the support and construction of strict gun control legislation by Catholics in the U.S.
- Regulate bullets the way we do drugs. ODLE, Samuel L. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/6/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p5B
The article presents the author's views on the need for the U.S. to start regulating bullets in the same way they do with drugs if they cannot implement restriction on guns.
- Urgency and Persistence Needed to Stop Gun Violence. // Washington Informer;9/26/2013, Vol. 48 Issue 50, p28
The author reflects on the necessity and determination needed to contain gun violence in the U.S.
- Gun control. LANGLOIS, KRISTA // High Country News;12/21/2015, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p6
The article discusses gun control laws at the various states in the U.S. and tackles the per capita rates of gun deaths.
- Democrats discuss gun-control bills at taskforce meeting. Miller, Jess // La Prensa San Diego;1/25/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Congressional Gun Violence Prevention Task Force held a hearing in Washington, D.C. on January 23, 2012, on the steps that the U.S. Congress could take to reduce gun violence, while respecting the U.S. Second Amendment rights.