- Dems ready for election-year battle on Citizens United bill. Berman, Russell // Hill;4/13/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p3
The article reports on the anticipated introduction of a legislation that will counteract a ruling made by the U.S. Supreme Court that allows corporate and union campaign spending in April 2010.
- CLARIFICATION. // Hill;5/6/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p3
A correction to the article about the concerns of Sodexo Inc., Unilever, and Zurich on the impact of campaign finance reforms on their U.S. subsidiaries is presented.
- Clergy rap court's ruling on campaign financing. // Christian Century;3/9/2010, Vol. 127 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on a letter signed by over 200 U.S. religious leaders condemning the Supreme Court decision to overturn campaign financial law in January 2010.
- Obama vs. K St. intensifies. Bogardus, Kevin // Hill;2/2/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the intensified conflict of interest over a new campaign finance reform legislation between the White House and a trade association representing subsidiaries of foreign-owned companies in the U.S.
- Schumer strips labor unions of campaign money carve-out. Crabtree, Susan // Hill;7/23/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 87, p1
The article reports on a new version of a U.S. campaign-finance bill filed by New York Senator Charles Schumer which intends to win the support of Maine Republican Senators Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins in 2010.
- Court ruling allows unlimited corporate spending for political candidates. Beaubien, Greg // Public Relations Tactics;Feb2010, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the January 21, 2010 Supreme Court ruling which allowed unlimited corporate expenditures for political candidates in the U.S.
- DISCLOSE Exposes Left-Wing Hill Hypocrites. Malkin, Michelle // Human Events;8/2/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 27, p10
The article discusses the U.S. campaign finance legislation called the Democracy is Strengthened by Casting Light on Spending (DISCLOSE) Act.
- Defend Democracy Against Corporate State. Haddock, Doris // Progressive Populist;2/15/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p13
The article offers the author's insights regarding the need for enactment of reforms restricting the spending of corporate money spending for political campaigns in the U.S.
- COURT MADE RIGHT CALL TO PROTECT FREEDOM OF SPEECH. // Advertising Age;2/8/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p12
The author offers opinions on a U.S. Supreme Court judgment that corporations can make direct contributions to political campaigns and finance political advertising.