- Introduction. // Israel Studies;Summer2009, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p72
The article discusses an essay published in the journal regarding the rejection of the legitimacy of Israel by Palestinians.
- How the otherâ€¦. // Catholic New Times;4/26/2010, p14
The article cites an experience of teaching Palestinian children during a stay in the Middle East.
- We Do Not Obey. // Palestine-Israel Journal of Politics, Economics & Culture;2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3/4, p202
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of entering Israel with Palestinian nationals.
- FOUR PALESTINIANS KILLED IN ISRAELI RAIDS ON GAZA. // Middle East Reporter (Weekly Edition);4/9/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 1245, p1
The article reports that Israel has killed four Palestinians and wounded several individuals during its third day air raids in Gaza on April 9, 2011.
- Israel must 'shape reality,' ex-peace negotiator says. Holzel, David // Washington Jewish Week;12/17/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 51, p4
The article reports that according to Israeli peace negotiator Udi Dekel, Israel must separate itself from the Palestinians now to remain a Jewish and democratic state.
- Talking with the Neighbors. Dobie, Kathy // Tikkun;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p25
Presents an article about the Palestinian neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York City. Reason for the decision of most Palestinians to avoid interviews; Effect of violence on the Palestinian community; Opinion of Palestinian-American men on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Arab disagreement over Palestine. Pipes, D. // Commentary;Jul87, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p17
The Arabs disagree, sometimes violently, among themselves as to who should rule Palestine and where its rightful boundaries should be. A look at the four Arab groups who have had the longest and most important historical roles in the Arab struggle for Palestine.
- Myths about Palestinians. // Foreign Policy;Spring87, Issue 66, p109
The growth of Palestinian nationalism and the claim Palestinians are making to the same land coveted by Israeli Zionists. The volatile potential of the West Bank's problems with Israelis and Palestinians; West Bank demographic changes; The lives of West Bank Arabs under Israeli occupation;...
- The siege of the camps. // Newsweek;2/23/1987, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p34
Lebanon's other hostages are the lesser known 30,000 Palestinians trapped in embattled refugee camps in Burj al Barajneh. Syrian-backed Amal fighters have besieged the camp for months, and at least 750 refugees have died. Another 20,000 Palestinians remain trapped in two other camps. Amal...
- Who are the Palestinians? Jones, P.M. // Scholastic Update;4/22/88, Vol. 120 Issue 14, p11
To Arabs, Israel is Palestine, the land of the Philistines, where their people have lived for 3,000 years. After the United Nations split the land into Arab and Jewish states, Palestinians were left homeless or under Israeli rule. Now the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) wants to...