Advertising on Facebook isn't part of a social media strategy
- Facebook is likely to be more popular with a 'like' button. Davies, Russell // Campaign (UK);4/30/2010, Issue 17, p24
In this article, the author discusses the potential of Facebook Inc. to be more popular than the other social networks in advertising campaign.
- My favourite Facebook campaign. // Campaign (UK);5/6/2011, Issue 18, p15
The article focuses on the Facebook's favorite campaigns of Zaid Al-Zaidy, chief strategy officer of TBWA\London and Andy Flower, executive creative director, Brothers and Sisters.
- Tag you're it product placement new Facebook feature. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/23/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 21, p3
The article reports on the new feature of Facebook Inc. which allows users to tag pages in pictures for brands, aimed at enriching the user experience by enhancing the design and capabilities of the Facebook platform.
- Social Media, Supermarkets and Today's Shopper. LEMPERT, PHIL // SN: Supermarket News;12/20/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 51, p8
The article presents the author's views on social media which according to him is the tool to form or join groups with people who have similar values and aspirations such as Facebook Inc. which allows internet users to express themselves.
- Laws of Attraction. // Marie Claire (US Edition);May2013, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p206
The article presents questions and answers related to relationships and social media including not sharing common activities with partner and encountering ex-boyfriend on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Blending social media and the newspaper. // Malakoff News (TX);10/ 7/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 40, p5A
The article offers the author's insights on balancing her relationship with social media such as the website www.facebook.com/aroundthetown, in which she learned and discovered that clicking the "Likes" made her page more visible.
- Facebook. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/17/2014, pA02
The article reports on the increase of the revenue of online social network Facebook Inc. from 78 to 84 from securities and banking company Nomura Securities following the launch of Nomura's video advertisements.
- NEED TO KNOW. // Advertising Age;6/9/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 14, p1
News briefs on advertising and marketing are presented including a 2014 Effie Award given to an Internet advertising video campaign for Dove brand personal care products and marketing of advertising to small business by social media company Facebook.
- Kellogg hires CMW to promote Krave. // Campaign (UK);1/29/2010, Issue 4, p5
The article announces that Kellogg Co. has appointed CMW to promote a digital and social media campaign with the launch of its cereal brand Krave in Great Britain.