Oh no, not Facebook! Social media is essential
- BUSINESS OF WEARABLES. // Wearables;Jan2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p34
The article offers tips for promotional product distributors and sales executives on how to optimize the use of social media. It highlights the benefits of integrating various social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, into one social account. It also advises companies to...
- Are you ready to recover, or still in a funk? Gitomer, Jeffrey // Corridor Business Journal;1/25/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p17
The article provides tips on sales marketing for 2010. It suggests that social media designed for business must be mastered by creating a Facebook fan page and updating it with positive industry comments and videos. It also recommends that a great business and personal reputation should be...
- Recruit Agents On Social Media, ISOs Told At Show. // ISO & Agent Weekly;9/29/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p22
The article discusses the need for independent sales organizations (ISO) to use online social media. Panelists at the Eighth Annual Western States Acquirers Association Conference in San Francisco, California on September 22, 2011 stress that through using the social media, ISO can find...
- 5 Strategies For Implementing Social Media Into Your Organization. Lutze, Heather // American Salesman;Feb2011, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p13
This article provides several strategies for salespeople for implementing social media in their organization. It advises salespeople to put in detail what is and what is not allowed to happen on their social media site. It also suggests to allow certain people to access the site. The article...
- (TECHNOLOGY) North Carolina Promotes Use of Social Networking. // Aging News Alert;1/15/2010, p12
The article reports on the move of North Carolina nonprofits to promote the use of social networking through state funding opportunities, wherein it provides a new social media policy and an online tutorial that offer best practices on implementation, authorization, and use of social media.
- Social dominance. McEleny, Charlotte // New Media Age;2/18/2010, p29
The article presents the results of a research conducted by Nielsen which showed Facebook as the most widely used social media site while Twitter showed the fastest growth.
- I want a Provisional Follow. Sturdevant, Cameron // eWeek;11/21/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p6
The article presents the author's views on her preference for "provisional following," feature on enterprise social networks.
- Editorial. Shen, Kathy Ning; Khalifa, Mohamed; Fang Zhao // International Journal of e-Business Management;May2010, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Mary K. Foster and colleagues on online social media participation, one by Vladlena Benson, Fragkiskos Filippaios, and Stephanie Morgan on the impact of online social networks in business education, and one by...
- Should search results include links shared on social networks? JOEPEN, HORST // New Media Age;12/16/2010, p15
The author explores the advantages and disadvantages of including links from social networks in search results.