Presidential comfort zone
- Newbailout, next $350B, usual suspects. Alarkon, Walter // Hill;2/10/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p1
The article discusses the issue concerning the implementation of the $700 billion financial rescue package by the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- AKRON BEACON JOURNAL. // Hill;1/9/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the implications regarding President-elect Barack Obama's stimulus package plan in the U.S.
- Bailing out politicians now? Buchanan, Patrick // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;6/16/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 141, p4
In this article the author reflects on the bailout proposal of U.S. President Barack Obama as a response to financial crisis.
- Rhetoric mixes fear with hope. Youngman, Sam // Hill;1/9/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the anxieties of the people regarding President-elect Barack Obama's stimulus package plan in the U.S.
- Obama: Needlessly Destroying Auto Dealer Jobs. Malkin, Michelle // Human Events;7/26/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 26, p7
The article discusses how U.S. President Barack Obama's bailout of the automobile industry forced car companies to eliminate jobs in an unjustified hasty manner citing a report by Inspector General Neil Barofsky on the incompetence, bureaucratic arrogance and Big Labor cronyism of the Obama...
- From the Managing Editor. Welsh, Ausan // Executive Intelligence Review;2/22/2013, Vol. 40 Issue 8, following p1
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses various issues in the journal including recent meteorites attack in Russia, the U.S. government's policy on Economic bailouts of financial institutes and U.S> President Barack Obama's views on drone killings.
- Stimulus has local biz salivating. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;2/2/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p3
The article reports that some of Chicago, Illinois' biggest companies are jumping into the corporate lobbying frenzy for a piece of U.S. President Barack Obama's stimulus package. It states that with more than $800 billion on the table for infrastructure spending and tax breaks, Boeing Co.,...
- Manufacturing Consensus. Welch, Matt // Hit & Run;12/11/2011, p13
The author shares his thoughts on the elite consensus in favor of bailout economics in the U.S. He comments on the points discussed at a conference on the Role of Government in the Economy held by the Aspen Institute in Washington, D.C. on October 27, 2011. The author criticizes the arguments...
- Obama Now Pushing Sneaky Wall Street Bailout. Darling, Brian // Human Events;4/26/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on a legislation being pushed by U.S. President Barack Obama that would set up a permanent fund to bail out companies in the financial sector.