Trump Wall Of Shame
- Maybe Trump is on to something. Sperling, Godfrey // Christian Science Monitor;10/26/99, Vol. 91 Issue 231, p11
Asserts that Donald Trump's anti-alcohol views as part of his United States presidential bid may prompt other politicians to address the issue of damages that occur from alcohol use.
- Trump overshadows Romney with Obama birth certificate comments. Sink, Justin // Hill;5/31/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 67, p3
The article reports on the criticisms made by real estate mogul Donald Trump against the birthing issue of U.S. President Barack Obama, overshadowing the shortcomings observed by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney on how the administration handles the economy.
- A Classy Bunch. Ivins, Molly // Progressive;Jan2000, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p46
Discusses the tax proposal by United States (US) presidential aspirant Donald Trump. Percentage of the total wealth of the richest 10 percent of the US; Claims of Trump; Information on the bill to increase minimum wage by Republicans.
- Play of the Day: Donald Trump Talks About Women. Gianfortune, Ross // Government Executive;8/11/2015, p1
The article focuses on the controversies of real estate developer and television personality Donald Trump regarding women sexism and political leadership in the U.S.
- I Question Dana Milbank About His Claim that Trump Is a Racist. // Power Line;11/28/2015, p1
The article presents an exchange about the racism of Donald Trump, the presidential candidate with Dana Milbank, a liberal journalist.
- Do you believe him? // Power Line;11/28/2015, p1
The article discusses the mockery of reporter Serge Kovaleski by the presidential candidate Donald Trump.
- What Did Black Pastors Gain from Meeting with Trump? Fletcher Jr., Bill // Skanner (Seattle, WA & Portland, OR Combined Edition);12/9/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p2
The author discusses aspects of the meeting between 100 African American pastors and presidential candidate Donald Trump.
- VIEW POINT. // Washington Informer;12/17/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p7
The authors argue on the remarks made by U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump about banning Muslims from entering the country.
- TRUMP IS LEADING THE REPUBLICAN PARTY INTO DANGEROUS GAME OF CLIMATE CHANGE DENIAL (GUEST VOICE). // Moderate Voice;12/20/2015, p11
The article focuses on U.S. 2016 presidential candidate Donald Trump denying the problems of climate change.