- Health care group honors Delaney. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/7/95, Vol. 42 Issue 32, p31
Reports that Martin Delaney was named Senior Executive of the Year by the American College of Healthcare Executives, and presented with the organization's Senior-Level Healthcare Executives. Criteria selection.
- AIDS activist Martin Delaney. ROEHR, BOB // Windy City Times;1/28/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p7
The article presents an obituary for AIDS activist Martin Delaney.
- AIDS treatment activist Martin Delaney dies. Roehr, Bob // Bay Area Reporter;1/29/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the death of AIDS treatment activist Martin Delaney.
- Hospital council taps Delaney, Robbins. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/16/96, Vol. 43 Issue 38, p26
Reports that the Long Island, New York-based Nassau-Suffolk Hospital Council has appointed Winthrop University Hospital President Martin Delaney as president-elect and Supreme Court Justice Alfred Robbins as secretary. Delaney and Robbin's qualifications.
- Project Inform honors founder. Gilligan, Heather Tirado // Bay Area Reporter;6/26/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 26, p26
The article reports on the honor given to Martin Delaney, founder of nonprofit agency Profit Inform, by his fellow AIDS activists and friends in San Francisco, California on June 19, 2008.
- Not Waiting For Approval. Zimmerman, Andy // Advocate;12/5/89, Issue 539, p28
Interviews Martin Delaney, codirector of Project Inform, a project that conducted the trials of an experimental AIDS drug, Compound Q. Views on the government's initial resistance to the ideas about changing drug regulations; Opinion on the conspiracy within the government or the drug companies...
- AIDS '93. Kramer, Larry // Advocate;1/25/94, Issue 646/647, p128
No abstract available.
- Libnews. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/11/95, Vol. 42 Issue 37, p36
Presents a photograph of Martin Delaney, president of Winthrop-University Hospital, receiving his award as Senior Executive of the Year from the American College of Healthcare Executives from Gary Horan, president of Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center.
- Judge Refuses to Reduce $4 Million Bail for Alleged Firebomber. SOHRABJI, SUNITA // India -- West;11/6/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 51, pA20
No abstract available.