- Untitled. Peters, Dean M. // Foundry Management & Technology;Sep93, Vol. 121 Issue 9, p39
Profiles Lyle R. Jenkins and Louis Iannettoni as Foundry Management & Technology honorees for setting standards of excellence for technical service and expertise in the foundry industry. Educational background; Employment career; Active participation in foundry associations.
- LYLE R. JENKINS, 1922-2005. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jul2005, Vol. 133 Issue 7, p9
Pays tribute to Lyle Robert Jenkins, former technical director of the Ductile Iron Society in the U.S.
- Foundry honors two for extraordinary service. // Foundry Management & Technology;Dec93, Vol. 121 Issue 12, p60
Presents the `Foundry Management & Technology' magazine's Hall of Honor awardees. Louis Iannettoni; Lyle R. Jenkins; Background on `Foundry' Hall of Honor.
- Biolinguistics. Exploring the Biology of Language. // Forum for Modern Language Studies;Jan2002, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p114
The article reviews the book "Biolinguistics: Exploring the Biology of Language," by Lyle Jenkins.
- INDUCTOTHERM'S BROOKS -- VETERAN SERVICE MANAGER. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jul2005, Vol. 133 Issue 7, p9
Pays tribute to Andrew Brooks, former service manager for Inductotherm Corp.
- ABOUT THE CONTRIBUTORS. // Confidential Relationships;2003, p249
The article offers brief profiles of authors including Andrew Brook, Karen Busby and Sue Campbell, who contributed to the writing of the journal.
- Untitled. // Estates Gazette;7/26/2003, Issue 330, p13
Reports on the redevelopment of the former Royal Infirmary in Edinburgh, Scotland. Cost of the project; Features of the project; Remarks from development director Andrew Brooks on the project.
- French Connection. Barrie, Douglas; Taverna, Michael A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/13/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 2, p22
The article reports on the plan of France and Great Britain to push toward collective defense efforts covering military satellite communication systems and uninhabited combat aerial vehicles (UCAV). According to aerospace analyst Andrew Brooks, a basic issues that can hinder the plan is...
- Helping the inner city spread its wings. Ford, Jason // Engineer (Online Edition);8/15/2014, p1
The article focuses on the Gliding to Solo Scholarship scheme introduced by the aerospace organisation The Air League for inner city students in Great Britain. Topics covered include the formation of the league to encourage appreciation of the importance of air superiority, the trial lesson...