Kalov Memorial Set For April 6
- Jerry Kalov, CE Hall-Of-Famer, Dead At 69. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/7/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p8
Presents an obituary for consumer electronics executive Jerry Kalov.
- CEIR ad exhibits value of expert's testimony to promote trade shows. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Oct98, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p50
Presents information on the use of Jerry Kalov, vice chairman of Cobra Electronic company, in the advertisement for the Center for Exhibition Industry Research. Importance of Kalov in the advertisement; Details on the advertisement; Reference to Slack Barshinger and Partners company of Chicago,...
- CONDOLENCES. // Sound & Video Contractor;Apr2005, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p15
Pays tribute to the late Jerry Kalov, former chairman of the Consumer Electronics Association.
- Flagging Cobra taps marketing vet. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;9/26/94, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p54
Focuses on the hiring of Stephen M. Yanklowitz as chief operating officer of Chicago, Illinois-based Cobra Electronics. Chief executive officer Jerry Kalov as electronics turn-around specialist; Career history of Yanklowitz; Yanklowitz as marketing guy to the core.
- TWICE PEOPLE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/12/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p8
This article presents news briefs on several executives in the consumer electronics industry as of July 2004. Yoshihiko Yamada officially took over as chairman and CEO of Matsushita Electronic Corp. of America. Kim Maguire has joined QVC as executive VP and chief merchandising officer, with...
- CEA HONORS 2004 HALL OF FAMERS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/25/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p10
The article reports that Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) has honored the 2004 class of the Consumer Electronics Hall of Fame at a dinner during its Fall Forum held in San Francisco, California. Along with Bob Gerson, TWICE magazine's founding editor, the following luminaries were in...