- TAKES. Hersey, John // New Yorker;04/03/2000, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p73
Relates the experiences of Jack Kennedy in his efforts to reach the Solomon Islands through swimming.
- Mother Stands Up For Her Son's Fashion Choice. Proxmire, Crystal A. // Between the Lines (10807551);9/20/2012, Issue 2038, p6
The article reports on the case of nine-year-old Jack Kennedy, a student of Coolidge Intermediate in Ferndale, Michigan, whose right to wear earrings was defended by his mother after he was sent home by their school principal for allegedly violating school policy.
- NDC top milk producer sought. // Irish Farmers Monthly;Apr2013, p14
A photograph of National Dairy Council and Kerrygold's Quality Milk Award winners such as David Gleeson, Jack Kennedy, and Patrick Wall is presented.
- PEOPLE. // Microwaves & RF;Jun2011, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p10
The article announces several career developments including the appointment of Jim Doh as senior vice president by Qualcomm Inc., the appointment of Roland Jud as chief financial officer by U-Blox, and the promotion of Jack Kennedy by M/A-Com to vice president of sales.
- Jack Kennedy named president of Qualcomm Enterprise Services. // Fleet Owner Blog;2/14/2013, p4
The article offers information on the appointment of Jack Kennedy as successor to Rich Sulpizio, the outgoing chief executive officer and president at Qualcomm Enterprise Services.
- Kennedy. Longtime Industry Player Dies. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;1/10/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p48
The article reports that Jack Kennedy, whose career in the bedding business spanned three decades, passed away last week at the age of 53 after fighting an illness that first struck his nervous system two years ago. Graduating in 1970 from the University of Texas at Arlington with a degree in...
- Work on teacher pensions cited for excellence. Anand, Vineeta // Pensions & Investments;10/13/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p8
Reports that the National Council on Teacher Retirement, Harry L. DuBrin Jr. and Jack E. Kennedy have received the EBRI Lillywhite Award for their contributions to teachers' retirement income security. What the council was recognized for; DuBrin and Kennedy's award; Retirement funds for which...
- CORRECTION. // Sea Power;Dec2015, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p9
A correction to the article about the omission of the names of John J. Spittler and Jack M. Kennedy from the list of the executive committee of Navy League in the previous issue is presented.
- Carly Fiorina's Put-Down In Debate Made Trump Squirm. Thomas McArdle // Investors Business Daily;9/17/2015, p00
"I knew Jack Kennedy. Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy."