- DREAMING OF YOU. Stavans, Ilan // New Republic;11/20/95, Vol. 213 Issue 21, p24
Pays tribute to the late Hispanic-American singer Selena Quintanilla Perez.
- A Note on the Death of Andre Gunder Frank (1929-2005). Amin, Samir // Monthly Review: An Independent Socialist Magazine;Jun2005, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p1
Pays tribute to Andre Gunder Frank, an advocate for the emancipation of the working classes and subordinate peoples, who died in 2005.
- MOURNING THE LOSS OF A LEADER. Dahir, Mubarak // Empty Closet;Mar2006, Issue 388, p6B
Pays tribute to the late Coretta Scott King, advocate for the equal treatment of gay and lesbian people in the U.S.
- Remembering Coretta Scott King. // Echo Magazine;2/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p12
Pays tribute to the late Coretta Scott King, an advocate who supports civil equality for GLBT people.
- A Look Back at ILGWU's Shelley Appleton. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/9/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 29, p10
Pays tribute to the late union advocate Shelley Appleton.
- THE WORD. SCANLON, JOHN J. // America;10/13/1951, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p52
The article discusses on the giving to tribute to Caesar by Israelis and the author states that first the people should pay their gratitude towards God for all that He has given to human beings and should follow the path of Jesus Christ.
- 19th October: Proper 24: Matthew 22:15-22. HAMILTON, DAVID G. // Expository Times;Sep2008, Vol. 119 Issue 12, p605
The article focuses on a biblical account in which Jesus Christ used a coin to answer a question about whether or not is it right to pay tribute to emperor Tiberius Caesar, asked to him by a coalition of Pharisees and Herodians in an attempt to trick him. It relates that Jesus points to the...
- Elizabeth Taylor's AIDS Legacy Lives On. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that the AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) has created the first-ever AIDS-themed Tournament of Roses Parade Float in the memory of Elizabeth Taylor. Taylor was an outspoken advocate on behalf of people with AIDS, who died in Los Angeles, California in 2011. The float pays...
- Bert Gross. // Social Policy;Winter96, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p59
Pays tribute to the late social service advocate Bert Gross.