- Christopher B. Barrett. // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Jan2011, Vol. 93 Issue 2, pv
The article offers a brief profile of author Christopher Barrett.
- Logo Motives. // People;03/19/2001, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p119
Focuses on Chris Barrett and Luke McCabe, two students who plan to raise money for college by wearing sponsors' logos at media appearances and on-campus events.
- Did You Know... // Illinois Banker;Jul2015, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p46
Photographs are presented depicting the winners of the Graduate School of Banking scholarships offered by the Illinois Bankers Association, a full-service trade association, including Eric Durian, Christopher Barrett and W. J. Pittman.
- The social economics of poverty: on identities, communities, groups and networks. McKeever, Michael Pierce // Progress in Development Studies;Oct2007, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p357
The article reviews the book "The Social Economics of Poverty: On Identities, Communities, Groups and Networks," edited by Christopher B. Barrett.
- Snow growth. Sakariassen, Alex // Missoula Independent;4/17/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p9
The article offers information on the expansion plan of Lookout Pass Ski and Recreation Area at the Lolo National Forest in Montana by the U.S. Forest Service. Topics discussed include views of Sharon Sweeney, former district ranger of the Lolo National Forest, on the planning, views of...
- Miracles. Himelstein, Bruce P. // Journal of Palliative Medicine;Apr2005, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p451
Presents some personal reflections on miracles about Christopher Barrette, a baby who lived with multiple life-threatening conditions.
- Food Security and Sociopolitical Stability. Demarest, Leila // European Journal of Development Research;Dec2014, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p931
No abstract available.
- BEHIND THE SCARES. Bair, Jessica // Central Penn Business Journal;10/31/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p1
The article reports on the success of Field of Screams, a haunted attraction in Pennsylvania. According to chief executive officer (CEO) Christopher Barrett of the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau, this Halloween attraction does bring a lot of visitors from the local market and it...
- Food Aid after Fifty Years: Recasting Its Role. Flynn, Karen // African Studies Review;Dec2006, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p62
The article reviews the book "Food Aid After Fifty Years: Recasting Its Role," Christopher B. Barrett and Daniel G. Maxwell.