- Martin needs to simplify stage show. Lannert, John; Bitar, Marcelo Fernández; Márquez, Pablo // Billboard;02/28/98, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p42
Presents several brief news items related to the Latin American music industry for February 1998. Details of singer Ricky Martin's stage show; Celine Dion's single `My Heart Will Go On' as the first English language single to top `Billboard' magazine's Hot Latin tracks; Ricky Correoso being...
- Robert Palmer Dead At 54. Morris, Chris // Billboard;10/11/2003, Vol. 115 Issue 41, p10
Pays tribute to the late music artist Robert Palmer.
- Shirley Fleming. Parson, Charles H.; Ginell, Richard; Goldsmith, Harris; Bargreen, Melinda; Van Sant, James; Traubner, Richard; Trotter, Herman // American Record Guide;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p39
Pays tribute to the late music critic Shirley Fleming.
- Gifted Child. Barnes, Terry // Billboard;11/27/99, Vol. 111 Issue 48, pDC-2
Pays tribute to songwriter Desmond Child. Beginnings of Child's passion for music; Earliest musical memories; Influences; Music education and training; Chart-topping songs written by Child; Child's view of his work as a mystical collaboration and a psychotherapy session; Writing songs for rock...
- Perry Cooper, Dead At 59. Margo, Compiled by; Whitmire, Margo // Billboard;6/18/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 25, p95
Pays tribute to the late Perry Cooper, U.S. music director.
- IN MEMORIAM. // Illinois Music Educator;Fall2005, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p8
Pays tribute to the late Clyde Bassett, music director at the Quincy Symphony Orchestra.
- Synthesizer Pioneer Bob Moog Dies At 71. Brandle, Lars // Billboard;9/3/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 36, p16
Pays tribute to the late Bob Moog, a pioneer in the synthesizer music industry.
- Behind Johnny Ramone's Guitar Blitzkrieg,
a Proud, Gracious Man. Miller, Steve // World & I;Nov2004, Vol. 19 Issue 11, pN.PAG
Pays tribute to the late Johnny Ramone, the guitar player for the music group Ramones.
- Passages. // American Music Teacher;Jun/Jul2005, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p18
Pays tribute to the late Stanley Sadie, editor of "Grove" music dictionary.