- David Locke Webster. // Issues in Science & Technology;Winter1999/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p96
Features David Locke Webster, a physicist. Major contributions to the study of physics; His first X-ray determination of Planck's constant; His work at the United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- IHG Chairman Webster to Retire. // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;5/25/2012, p1
The article announces that David Webster will retire as chairman of InterContinental Hotels Group PLC.
- Words of wisdom this month... // AV Magazine;Jul/Aug2012, Special section p18
The article presents the insights of David Webster, chief technical officer (CTO), on the importance of good audio visual (AV).
- Hanley chief Webster elected BSA chairman. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;5/13/2010, p10
The article reports on the selection of David Webster as chairman of Building Societies Association for 2010-2011 in Great Britain.
- When vehicles connect. Wehrspann, Jodie // Farm Industry News Exclusive Insight;2/18/2016, p1
The article discusses transitioning to all self-propelled application equipment by agricultural equipment manufacturer Agco to Rogator and SpraCoupe brands at the time of their acquisition and mentions expertise of high-horsepower tractors by Agco director David Webster.
- Board president retires. // East Bernard Express (TX);6/11/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 24, p1
A photograph of East Bernard Independent School District's School Board president David Webster congratulated on his retirement by fellow board member James Kainer in Texas is presented.
- BSA elects new chairman. Thickett, Robert // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);5/10/2012, p7
The article announces that David Webster was elected as chairperson of the Building Societies Association (BSA).
- IFA firm Argyle appoints Standard Life's Webster as head of pensions. Morris, Pamela // Fundweb;9/8/2014, p2
The article announces the appointment of David Webster, former head of commercial marketing and workplace strategy business partner at financial services company Standard Life PLC, as head of pensions and operations at independent financial advice firm Argyle Consulting.
- New chairman defends success of small societies. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;5/13/2010, p12
The article reports that David Webster, chairman of the Building Societies Association, defends the success of small societies and defends criticism of smaller mutuals in Great Britain.