Praise for the Behes
- The Humanist Interview with Leo Behe. SHAFFER, RYAN // Humanist;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p32
An interview with Leo Behe, a son of intelligent design proponent, author, and biochemist Michael Behe is presented. When asked about the evolution of his beliefs from that of a Roman Catholic to an atheist, he responds that it took about six months to fully change his beliefs, through...
- DESIGNING CRITICS. Arnhart, Larry // Skeptic;2000, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p20
Presents a summary of the major arguments made by creationist proponents of intelligent design theory (IDT) in the United States. Inability of Darwinism to explain irreducible complexity according to biochemist Michael Behe; Difference of IDT from traditional creationism; Social psychological...
- DR. MICHAEL BEHE (PART ONE). // In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal;Sep2014, Issue 5A, p57
First part of an extensive and thorough two-part interview with Professor of Biochemistry at Lehigh University, Dr. Michael Behe, on the following topics: youth and interest in science and the natural world; pivotal moments motivating his trajectory into the study of biology; root of differences...
- DR. MICHAEL BEHE (PART TWO). // In-Sight: Independent Interview-Based Journal;Sep2014, Issue 5A, p65
Second part of an extensive and thorough two-part interview with Professor of Biochemistry at Lehigh University, Dr. Michael Behe, on the following topics: influence of world views on scientific output; philosophical and cosmological considerations for biological systems and origins; Sir Karl...
- Molecular Evolution and Scientific Inquiry, Misperceived. Dorit, Robert // American Scientist;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p474
Reviews the book 'Darwin's Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution,' by Michael J. Behe.
- Unintelligent Debate: Time To Leave Behind The ID Twilight Zone. // Church & State;Feb2006, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p15
The article features criticism against advocates of intelligent design in the U.S. It was cited that Michael Behe failed to provide a direct answer on the question regarding the identity of the designer of humans. Behe proposed space aliens and time travelers. Moreover, intelligent design...
- The Edge of Evolution: The Search for the Limits of Darwinism. Levin, David E. // Reports of the National Center for Science Education;Jan-Apr2007, Vol. 27 Issue 1/2, p38
The article reviews the book " The Edge of Evolution: The Search for the Limits of Darwinism," by Michael J. Behe.
- The Latest "Intelligent Design" Journal. Branch, Glenn // Reports of the National Center for Science Education;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p10
The article focuses on the development of a new on-line, open-access and peer-reviewed journal called "Bio-Complexity," published by the Biologic Institute. It highlights the aims of the journal that set to accelerate the pace and heighten the tone of the discourse on intelligent design....
- THE GREAT MUTATOR. Coyne, Jerry A. // New Republic;6/18/2007, Vol. 236 Issue 18, p38
This article reviews the book "The Edge of Evolution: The Search for the Limits of Darwinism," by Michael J. Behe.