- RUGER SP101.22. CHRISTIAN, CHRIS // Outdoor Life;May2012, Vol. 219 Issue 5, p60
The article evaluates the ruger sP101 .22LR compact handgun for hunting.
- SHOPWALK. Barnes, Duncan // Sports Illustrated;06/18/1962, Vol. 16 Issue 24, pM3
The article evaluates the 1962 Ruger .44-caliber carbine.
- CORTONA LEGEND. Carmichel, Jim // Outdoor Life;Feb2007, Vol. 214 Issue 2, p68
The article evaluates the 20-gauge Legend Grade shotgun by Cortona and offers information on the gun's barrel, stock, ornamentation and performance. INSET: Top Gunslingers.
- Two Visions of the Citori O/U: The New 725 Vs. the Older XS. Winingham, Ralph // Gun Tests;Apr2012, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p22
The article evaluates Browning Citori over-and-under 12 gauge shotguns including Model XS and Model 725.
- The Ruger John Wayne Stainless Vaquero, 1 of 1,000. // SHOT Business;Feb/Mar2009, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the launch of a Limited Edition Ruger Stainless Vaquero revolver by Talo Distributors that celebrates the iconic status of John Wayne.
- 17 HMR Bolt-Action Rifles: Browning and Ruger Square Off. Eckstine, Roger // Gun Tests;Sep2013, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p16
The article reviews several rifles including the Browing T-Bolt Target/Varmint No. 025176270 17 HMR and the Ruger 77/17 Rotary Magazine Rifle K77/17VMBBZ No. 7027 17 HMR.
- Browning X-Bolt. Lermayer, Ralph M. // Predator Xtreme;Feb2008, p86
The article evaluates the Browning X-Bolt gun.
- The Porter Rifle. Fjestad, S. P. // Field & Stream;Jun2007, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p15
The article evaluates a .44 caliber percussion rifle.
- A Whole New Shooting Experience. Petzal, David E. // Field & Stream;Mar2009, Vol. 113 Issue 10, p32
The article evaluates the Hornady .338 RCM rifle. INSET: NO HIP? HOORAY.