- LETTER OF THE MONTH. // Diva;Mar2010, Issue 166, p8
A response to a letter to the editor about the article "Big Bullies" in the previous issue is presented.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Helmer, Brenda // Journal of School Nursing (Allen Press Publishing Services Inc.);Feb2007, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p55
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Elementary School Nurses' Perceptions of Student Bullying" in the August 2006 issue.
- BULLYING 'ACTION TEAM' NOT ENOUGH. Cohen, Joanne // Xtra (Toronto);5/8/2008, Issue 614, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Bullying in Ontario Schools" in the April 10, 2008 issue.
- Anti-Harassment Policies Have Been Effective. Jennings, Kevin // Education Week;1/4/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Texas Quits Group Amid Debate Over Gays," in the December 14, 2005 issue.
- Anti-bullying campaign. Fry, Jan // Community Care;4/5/2007, Issue 1667, p23
A letter to the editor is presented about an anti-bullying campaign called Be Someone to Tell.
- More Resources for Bullying. Belsey, Bill // District Administration;May2012, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Bullying: It's a Very Big Deal" by Christopher Griffin in the April 2012 issue.
- Stop the bully. Petro, Margaret // NYSUT United;Oct2010, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to article "Battling back against bullying" in the September 2010 issue.
- Letters to Editor. Singh, Satinder; Tan, Carol; Tharoor, R. K.; Klassen, E.; D., Ricky; Parks, Eugene // Asian Pacific Post;2/26/2009, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Pink Power, BC Students Stand Up for Peers Who Are Bullied" and "Auto Industry Bailouts."
- letters. Caraccl, Joyce; Chomlak, Gerry // NYSUT United;9/20/2010, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p2
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to article in previous issues, "A Loss for Words" in the March 18, 2010 issue and the preventive action of Albany to monitor and educate teachers on the effects of bullying.