- Right to respect. Corstorphan, Dave // New Internationalist;Jan/Feb2005, Issue 375, p3
Presents a letter to the editor of the periodical "New Internationalist," concerning the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.
- Letters. Manison, Warren; Kraft, Michael // Washington Jewish Week;10/20/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 41, p20
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including Shmuel Bentacourt's letter "Joke or Parody" in the October 6, 2011 issue and another expressing dismay over the redesign of the publication.
- Trusteeship to nowhere. Gross, Martin // Foreign Affairs;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p210
This article presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "A Trusteeship for Palestine," by Martin Indyk in the May/June 2003 issue of "Foreign Affairs," which deals with the role of trusteeship in preventing violence in Palestine.
- LETTERS. Saigh, Michael; Habib, Edward; Massoud, David; Assad, Kalil; Hakim, Joseph; Berger, Robert Newton // America;6/7/1975, Vol. 132 Issue 22, p429
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "A Christian Looks at the Israeli-Palestinian Issue," by Paul Jersild, and another on the important clarifications of ethics of amnesty both in the May 10, 1975 issue.
- LETTERS. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);12/25/2000-1/1/2001 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 137 Issue 1, p18B
Offers several letters to the editor for 'Newsweek,' as of December 25, 2000. Thoughts on the contested United States presidential election; Relationship between the U.S. and Vietnam, in the wake of the trip of U.S. President Bill Clinton to meet with Vietnamese leaders; Opinion on the violence...
- Correspondence. Turnbul, William W.; Singer, William S. // New Republic;4/16/77, Vol. 176 Issue 16, p7
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Efforts taken by the U.S.-based Educational Testing Service to improve the education system in the country; Appreciation of the article "Puritans' Revenge," regarding earned and unearned wealth;...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Klein, Morton A.; Price, James Michael; Fayerberg, Irina // New Republic;11/15/2004, Vol. 231 Issue 20, p4
Presents letters to the editor in response to the article "Extirpation," by Leon Wieseltier, in the September 27, 2004 issue.
- Other Views. Goodman, Arthur // World Today;Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 62 Issue 8/9, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Dead on the Beach," by Claire Spencer.
- Missing the point. Langford, Stephen // New Internationalist;May2010, Issue 432, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Brothers in peace" in the January 2010 issue of the journal.