We Need More Governmental Financial Responsibility
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. J. J.; Reilly, Don; DeGrow, Ben; Jeff C.; Arone, Rob; Atchison, Larry; Kipnis, Jill // Northern Colorado Business Report;11/4/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p21
Several responses to several letters to the editor published in the Business Report Daily in October 2011 issue are presented.
- U.S. Recovery. SOU, PHU LU // Forbes Asia;Feb2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p8
A letter to the editor on the article "Moving Ahead Bumpily," published on page 12 of the January 2011 issue of the journal is presented.
- E.Tr@der. // Fund Strategy;9/19/2011, p35
Several letters to the editor is presented including one related to economic recovery, second related to investment strategy, and last related to renting house during Olympics season in Great Britain.
- Letters. Maurer, Christopher; Ott, K. Brad // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/28/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p24
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the continuous coverage of the recovery of the New Orleans area from hurricane Katrina and "Loss of Charity Crisis Intervention Unit Limits Options for Police," by Richard A. Webster in the August 21,...
- Attend a Conference, Stimulate the Economy. RANK, RICHARD K. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);6/29/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 26, p11
A letter to the editor is presented which examines the role of meetings and conferences in economic recovery.
- Frail economy is just the time to invest. Cece, Sam // Marketing Week;2/4/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p15
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the need for companies to invest in building the business and to hire great people as the economy begins to recover from recession.
- READERS' OPINION. Santoni, Cuqui; Daen, Laura // Caribbean Business;6/18/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p24
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Puerto Rico's Potent Pharmaceutical Industry Faces Whirlwind of Change" in the June 11, 2009 issue, "Tourism Industry Has Great Potential but Its Growth Has Been Strangled" in the May 28 issue and...
- COMMENTS. Pizzigati, Gail; Chase, Jefferson // Crain's New York Business;9/27/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p10
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Recession officially ended in June 2009," in the September 20, 2010 issue, and another on New Jersey Transit's dollars 8.7 billion rail-tunnel construction project, in the September 13, 2010 issue.
- Letters. // Finweek;7/21/2011, p12
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles various reports published in previous issues of the journal including one on reports and speculations about corporate action in the PSG stable and another on slow economic recovery are presented.