MAIL Mail MAIL
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Shelton, Hillary; Wonderlich, John // Hill;1/19/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p20
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles "Lawmakers weigh in NBC-Comcast review enters home stretch" in the January 10, 2011 and "Cardinals say ban on earmarks is not forever" in the January 12, 2010 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Portman, Rob; Todd, Don; Matthews, Stanford // Hill;7/26/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 91, p32
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Bush Called Out for His Earmarks," in the June 8, 2007 issue, "Sec. Chao Criticizes House for Cutting Union Oversight Funds," in the July 19, 2007 issue, and "No Confidence In Bush Administration's...
- House GOP earmarks motion falls short again. Kucinich, Jackie; Malmgren, Jessica // Hill;4/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p6
The article reports that the earmark resolution introduced by U.S. House Republican legislators Jack Kingston, Frank Wolf and Zach Wamp has been tabled by the Democrats during the floor debate on reauthorization legislation aimed at combating AIDS.
- On earmarks, Rand Paul is not following in father's footsteps. Hooper, Molly K. // Hill;4/13/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p6
The article reports on the contrasting stance of father and son Ron and Rand Paul on earmarks in the U.S.
- The real problem with earmarks. Edgar, Bob; Goodfellow, Bill // Hill;4/20/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p32
In this article, the author discusses the proposal of the House Democratic to ban earmarks to corporations in the U.S.
- TOP 10 EARMARKS. James, Randy; Rooney, Katie // Time International (South Pacific Edition);12/22/2008, Issue 50, p41
The article lists the top 10 U.S. government earmarks for 2008, which includes $2 million for children's wooden-arrow makers proposed by Senators Ron Wyden and Gordon Smith, $1.9 million for the Charles B. Rangel Center for Public Service proposed by Representative Charles Rangel, and $1 million...
- House Republicans stand to benefit from earmark bans. Bogardus, Kevin // Hill;7/16/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 82, p14
The article reports on the benefit of the earmark bans to the House Republicans in the U.S.
- Cure the pork addiction, expose the pandering. Westmoreland, Lynn // Hill;3/13/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p30
The author reflects on the addiction of several members of the U.S. Congress to pork barrel funds.
- Filipinos everywhere: speak up! CABALLERO, MANUEL L. // Filipino Reporter;8/16/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 37, p20
The article offers the author's insights regarding the pork barrel scam in the Philippines allegedly led by Janet Lim-Napoles and the need for Filipinos to speak up on the issue.